I work out so girls will like me for my personality!!!

When I work out and get big and muscular girls give me more attention and flirt with me more.

It is bull when girls say they like a guy for their personality, who they are, or confidence. They only like the guy for these things AFTER the guy is muscular sexy or really cute.

I was not super thin, like 6 feet tall and 170 pounds, but also not big.

Now at 182, just 12 pounds heavier I see a complete difference in the way girls look at me.

My confidence has not gone up AT ALL, so ladies please don't waste anyones time and imply my confidence has changed ,and thus girls look at me more.

So, I am about to leave for the gym, get big and muscular, so that girls will like me for my personality.

Has this happened to anybody else? Do any ladies disagree with my assessment?

So far, ALMOST EVERY PERSON AGREES WITH ME. Can we delete comments next time a girl says she only likes a guy for their personality and looks don't matter at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree entirely with you because I myself have undergone the same change and noticed the same 'benefits'.

But it's all down to an obvious fact supported by common sense - physical attraction is required to begin any idea of an intimate relationship. Personality is what sustains and completes that idea.

Keep hitting the gym, stay strong. All these bitches will be behind you in a year.

• Thank you! I just hear so many girls say it is ALL ABOUT PERSONALITY. But I know they are lying. One girl above who is a "guru" seems to believe that big muscles do not matter to her, and only personality. I call BS!

• You can be a guru just by spending time on this site, it doesn't require any form of intelligence.

What Girls Said 3

• This is somewhat true. People only notice you and will want to talk to you if you are eye catching.

• big muscles are gross

personality>looks

• So you are part of the 1%? (of girls who don't like muscles..or you are lying)

• I work out so that guys will like me for my personality too. No one gave me the time of day when I was chubby, no one cared to get to know my personality unless they were girls that were friends. So it works both ways.

What Guys Said 5

• I was obese and I sure as sh*t couldn't get a girl with my charisma.

It's all about R&R.

Get rich and ripped.

• When you first see someone you don't see their personality lol

• This is true.

• do it bro. The more muscular you get, the more they will like ya

• The more they will like me for my personality that is!

• What women say they want and what they go for are two very different things.