If you were overweight would you still wear skinny jeans?

Just a simple yes or no question. I wonder why nobody wants to wear fat jeans these days. Maybe I should start the trend like I did in 1992.

0|0
23|5

Most Helpful Girl

• No

because I wouldn't be overweight, I would never let myself get to that point

0|1
    5|0

What Girls Said 22

• I'm overweight, and I wear them. Skinny up to straight leg. Boot-cut or anything similar looks awful on me. SOMETIMES I can pull off a wide-leg trouser style jean, but usually it's skinny jeans, they just look better on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a cut of jean, if you buy a size that fits you well and looks good. Whatever goes. Its when someone buys jeans that clearly aren't their size its a problem.

In my experience them, I don't like looking like I'm walking around on a pair of twigs. And I have well muscled legs, they should not look like twigs and skinny jeans manage to do just that. My brother is stick thin, but tall and put on a pair of skinny jeans and its just looked weird. The only guys I know who pull them off either have the whole hipster/sudo emo look going or are just that small of guys that skinny jeans are what look normal on them (I had a co-worker of such height-weight ratio)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

I'm overweight and I wear skinny jeans all the time. I think the stigma "fat people shouldn't wear skinny jeans" comes from people seeing fat people whoforce themselves into a size that's too small for them... if you get the right size and probably a dark color, they can be really flattering.

link

3|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't wear them now. I find them ugly because many people can't pull them off. I can't either.*boo hoo* But no they are hard for many avergae sized people to wear now if you can pull them off and they look nice then go ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, no.

i think wear what makes you look AND feel good. if you think it looks good AND feels good to squeeze yourself in something too tight, go ahead, but for me I've always hated the idea of squeezing into something so tight that I can't even move in and is like strangling me. And this is coming from a skinny person. you would think that some of those skinny jeans were made for people without even skin or fat, just bones! so don't follow fashion, just wear what makes you feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am overweight. And I still wear them.

3|0
    0|0
  • nope. I don't even think some skinny people should. only a select group can really pull off the look

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'll ever have to worry about becoming overweight..:p but I'd still wear them as long as they looked flattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans aren't necessarily for super-skinny people, they're just a style of jeans. Like queenofpeen said (what a name LOL)...girls squeeze their asses into sizes too small and then they look stupid.

Men should never wear skinny jeans. Ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm normal weight and still not feel comfortable in skinny jeans...I suppose it does depend on a persons build, though. You can be overweight and have good body proportions. My bottom half is a bit larger than uptop, and my legs are short, so skinny jeans don't look good on me. But an overweight long-legged person might look good...

0|0
    0|0
  • yea, only leather, assless, skinnies though. I'll slap a whole bunch of vaseline on my legs to make it easier for me to slip them on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not. skinny jeans are not only for skinny people.

1|0
    0|0
  • im not overweight and I still don't wear skinny jeans. I feel like they make me look bigger than I am

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I would go more for a bootcut jean. to balance out the weight like in the thigh.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's unflattering. I won't let myself go like that.

1|0
    2|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • im skinny & still don't wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • NO WAY MAN!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not. They are ugly anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am not overweight but I have thick legs from running and hiking and skinny jeans do not look good on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I have slender legs and a round middle.. they'd make me look like an ice cream cone. :-(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I can't wear skinny jeans because I have naturally big leg muscles.

I'm at a normal weight.

3|0
    0|1
  • i don't wear skinny jeans no matter what size I am, I have to let the captain have breathing room.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally...no. They don't fit my body type. I have wide hips and slender legs for being 5'10, 325 lbs...so no.

Carpenters and straight-legs (tight around the waist/hips so they don't make me look super-fat lol) and I'm good. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm underweight and I don't wear skinny jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even wear skinny jeans now

0|0
    0|0