How do women feel about body hair on guys?

I remember growing up an wanting facial hair, chest hair, etc. Now that I've actually had to deal with it for some years now I wish it would calm down. I groom myself regularly, but I've noticed back hair lately, which to me just seems terrible. How do women feel about hair on guys?

So far I'm about were I started.

Most Helpful Girl

• some people like it some people dont. I actually don't really like it. I don't like hairy nipples. maybe I'm just used to a guy who was smooth all over. But that said I think most girls don't complain if they like a guy. they can be as hairy as hell. and when you love someone you love all the bits to them. I think some people are turned on by hair.

What Girls Said 13

• i don't mind hair...none of my exs had facial or body hair and the! then my hairy boyfriend came along and I actually like it. I like the fuzz feeling! I love touching it and rubbing my face on it! he has patches of hair on his back. I think the back is weird cause its only patches, really small ones. makes me wonder why its there if it can't grow out completely lol

but I love body/facial hair in general. shaving hurts me! get stabbed with hair and stuff :(

• I don't think anybody likes back hair, I looked at one survey that said 90% of women disliked back hair.

• but but back hair is the same as chest hair...itd look weird if only his chest had hair lol

hair is hair! doesn't matter where you get it :/

• well the only place I like to see hair on a guy is the top of his head and maby a little facial scruf once in a wile. My boyfriend uses nair all the time. I can understand someitmes your not able to groom yourself 24/7 cause of work and other things that busy up life but hair on the body is just a turn off to me. Its not like I'm going to reject a guy just cause he has body hair it just wouldn't turn me on.

• I actually kind of like it, haha. It happens, it's natural. My boyfriend shaved his chest when we started dating because he thought I would prefer it that way, and I truly don't. Back hair wouldn't bother me, either.

• well not to be offensive..but,it kinda repulses me:/

i actually try my best to date only guys who are blondes,or more preferably redheads,because they're body hair is much less noticable.

• I don't mind, even if it's a lot.

• im 28, so prefer body hair. I like real men, not little boys

• A little hair on his chest or tummy/snail trail is fine but amy more...Ew

• on his head and his face is fine, pubes have to go like shave wax or hair just get rid of them ahah

• I don't mind hairy men

• I love hairy men! (But not beards!)

• I personally like it when a guy has some hair. It shows their manliness. I love armpits hair, as long as the guy showers and wears deodorant, and leg and arm hair, as long as it isn't gorilla-ish. natural looking, I personally think that men who are completely "bare" is a little gay..

• a little is good, none at all is impossibly I'm sure even girls have body hair on their legs and little bit on their arms (or at least I do, and too much that makes him look like a bear is off my radar if you know what I mean. My man doesn't have much hair on his body at all except his legs.

• i like body hair, but not facial hair

What Guys Said 0