Am I too picky since I think most women are ugly?

I hardly find a single woman attractive at all. Anyone who says all women are pretty are nuts. There are maybe 30,000 students that go to my school and I only find a tiny handful of them attractive in a day face wise. However, there is a large amount of them I would do because of their bodies...

Most Helpful Guy

• High standards hurt no one so nothing wrong with them

What Girls Said 17

• Well you can't make yourself be attracted to someone if you are not. So find someone you DO think is attractive, and go for it. Or be alone. Or settle for an ugly person. Those are your choices. I don't really know what you want us to tell you...

• I don't think humans are made to be perfect, we all are made in some way or the other different from one another. I think picky and reasonable are two different things. for various reasons of course.

in the end, what matters is what's inside and if you're an empty shallow individual then everything is just shallowness. not saying you are, but physical looks are only one part of the whole picture. and doing people for just someone's body, is a bit shallow but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

• you may be gay check it out

or maybe you have specific taste. : ) one mans treasure is another mans junk

or whatever the saying is haha

• You say you hardly find single women attractive...does that mean you tend to be attracted to the not single women you know?

• Yeah I'd say so...I feel like most of the girls I see just on a daily basis are really pretty. But maybe it's just a Texas thing.(:

• Believe me, they definitely aren't...

• Been alone all my life, don't expect much to change o_O

• As long as you're fine with that then good for you.(: I don't have high standards looks-wise at all so I won't pretend like I understand lol.

• Well you cannot help what you are and aren't attracted to but what is pretty to you or beautiful. No pictures but just describe them.

• If you don't think I'm hot there is something wrong with you

• I think pretty much all victoria secret models are ugly as ****.

• No not my type at all. I'm sorry if that is you, there are probably guys that would find her attractive.

• uh that's not me ... I have some pics up on my profile

• You say that, but when girls decide to wear makeup they look TOTALLY different. You'll be surprised to see the power of makeup. O_O

• I have to agree. The girl I have a crush on might be really nasty looking without makeup... I don't know I've never seen her without it applied heavily on her cheeks the 30-40 times I've seen her.

• This girl has on eye liner + some blue stuff all over her cheeks, every time I see her. She looks really pretty but I wonder if it's the makeup...

• Makeup covers, exaggerates features eg. larger eyes

You should see makeup transformations xP its funny to see the before and after.

• no, it means you have standards! good boy!

• That's about how I am, usually I think a guys unattractive untill I get to know him a bit. Its unusual that see a guy and think "damn he's good lookin"

• Probably, but is being picky bad?

• I think you are trying to express something here.Sounds like you were just facing a heartbroken.Why generalizing all of the women?

• I think most people are attractive on some level. It takes a bit for me to find someone I'd consider "ugly."

but, I can see where more bodies are better looking than faces...I'd agree with that.

• *At least for girls.

So, would you go for someone with a face you found appealing if the body wasn't ideal?

• Absolutely.

• Ok. I believe the colloquial term for that is shallower than a spilled glass of water.

Its you're prerogative, but I'd call those unrealistic standards and calling card for superficial relationships down the road.

• Yes, you are incredibly picky and incredibly stupid.

Good women are based off of more than how they look and for you to let so many of them pass you by over something so superficial is idiotic.

• Okay, good for you.

• Give an example of what you think is beautiful.

• There is one girl I like, but sorry not going to show you a picture. It does me no good anyway because she doesn't like me haha.

• Are you willing to love and accept a woman who doesn't fit in your looks criteria.

• (that was supposed to be a question)

• who the hell are you to say this? you better resemble a greek god...

• Why? Women can be picky but a guy can't?

What Guys Said 0