Do you still find these models hot without make up?

my one guy friend has a huge thing for adriana lima and rosie huntington whiteley. these pictures have been his screensaver for the longest time: link link

today I showed him these pictures of the girls without makeup: link link

his reactions were shock, then denial, and then he got new screensavers.

Most Helpful Girl

• guys don't understand makeup I think theyre so used to watching p*rn where p*rn stars wear unnatural and caked up makeup that it forms their opinion that all makeup sucks but its not true

makeup enhances natural beauty brings out your best features.

i personally think adriana and rosie look gorgeous with or without makeup. theyre fine they have nice skin and a bright face with nice eyes and smile. I don't get why guys call that hideous o.o all women look like that without makeup. haven't they seen their moms and sisters or cousins without makeup before?

• No, they see Megan Fox or Jessica Biel and assume the makeup they have on is natural and very little makeup. As you said, they don't understand it. They think all makeup=caked on

• i don't think guys get that natural looking makeup doesn't mean natural. natural looking makeup can still be a lot of makeup and take a long time to put on, it just is done right so it looks good.

i got my makeup done professionally once and with the amount of time I spent in the chair you would have thought I would be a cake face by the end but it actually looked really good. that was for prom and I can't tell you how many guys said they were surprised I didn't wear makeup to prom!

• exactly! ;]

What Guys Said 11

• They're still pretty. If you can't accept someone at his or her worst, you don't deserve him or her at his or her best.

• I've seen a few questions like this and my general opinion is that yes they look a lot lot better with makeup, but you can still tell they are attractive even without makeup especially the second one. And on top of that I think those are probably not the best pictures of them without makeup.

• someone's jealous...

Men do not look at the second links, ignorance really is bliss.

• They were always overrated. Even as a perverted young boy I didn't fancy them because they are just funky looking twig people.

• The only thing that caught my eye was Adriana Lima's Teeth in the Second pic.

This is an old pic and she's since had them fixed so I'm not concerned.

Besides, I'll always have Miranda Kerr, who can do no wrong:

link

• I feel like Adriana's the exception not the rule (she literally looks nothing like herself in the other pic). You can definitely tell Rosie's hot, though. That photo is just "without makeup," it looks like she just got out of bed (when EVERYONE looks like crap). So that's nothing I didn't already know. Adriana in her "without makeup" pic, though... DAMN.

• They're pretty hot with makeup but without it seems like your taking off your damn beer goggles.

• i think those pictures without makeup look a little digitally enhanced to pop out bad features. But I'm a guy who will never denie that girls look better with makeup.

• I never found either of those girls hot WITH make up to begin with sooo...

• I don't like them with makeup. Dang they're hideous without makeup though.

• I don't like them with makeup either, but I should point out that images can easily be manipulated and everyone has unflattering angles and bad days. I think the difference between those photos is too drastic to be realistic.

• what about photo shop? O_O They do use that alot.

• I mentioned image manipulation.

What Girls Said 11

• They don't look ugly. They just look like average girls.

• LOL

Guys say they like natural but they don't understand that's basically natural right there, even though from my observations girls irl can be a tad worse. Rosie doesn't look as bad as Adriana. Rosie just needed to wear her hair down and she would have looked fine.

• I think they're both pretty.

• gorgeous still

• Lol at rosie's lips. They should do an underwater shoot where the models pose as fish. She'd totally rock that one.

As for Adriana, she doesn't have the greatest teeth does she? lol Ah well, she's not a mouthwash model so I guess that's ok

• Adriana's hair looked funny and so did her facial expression. But they both are naturally pretty .

• Well really anyone can have a crappy picture no matter how pretty they are, and yea they look unattractive in those pics

• WOW @_@ I am shocked! and I thought I was ugly, but WOW! Where did you get these pictures?

• first of all I love your icon, it's so funny.

i googled adriana lima without makeup and rosie huntington whiteley without makeup and this is what I got.

• it is the hot guy. but it's the hot guy from the log out page which is why I think it's funny.

• oh yes you noticed :D

• both of the no makeup pics are super unflattering coincidentally O_o. Those unflattering photos are circulated around the internet by insecure girls like you who try to bring other beautiful girls down. Makeup or not, both of them are still far prettier than you

• Well that is just a bad picture of Lima. If she looks bad without makeup imagine how much worse a much less pretty girl will look without makeup.

Everybody looks better with makeup, beautiful or ugly. But if a beautiful girl has her hair in a showercap thingy like that and no makeup on and a bad angle, a less pretty girl done in hair and makeup will look better

They are also both making weird faces.

• that's a big no