Guys, dress hot or slutty?

shop.guess.

com/Catalog/View/W13R84Z4O00

There's the link, I just wanted to know if this dress is hot and classy or is it just slutty. I want a dress that is hot but not make guys think I'm a slut or trashy.

Also, if you saw a girl in this dress, would you date her or only think of hooking up only?

Most Helpful Guy

• very hot but you should still cover up some more at the top...it's on the slutty side. I like this one better link it's hot (not as hot as the other tbh) but not slutty at all.

• so do you think it would be fine to wear if I add like a jacket over or something?

• yea that would work

What Guys Said 6

• It's not even close to the most revealing dress I've seen. I wouldn't say it's slutty at all I like it.

As far as your second question my opinion of her is going to be more dependent on how well I know her and where she is wearing it. I'm not the type to look to "hook up only" so I may not be the best to ask but I wouldn't discount dating her because of the dress if that is what you are asking.

• Though a nice dress, it's a little too much. Of course, there are many more revealing dresses out there compared to this, but I tend to be conservative about clothes.

• I'd say hot.

• Hot.

• Just so we're clear, you want to make sure you're not seen as easy, right?

;)

• ya, but I love this dress. it's hot, but I don't want to look easy. lol

• Are you easy?

• Dang! I wish I could see it but I get redirected to the guess.eu site and can't figure out how to go to the US one! :(

• well I don't know about the eu site, but the name of the dress is arlene.

• Yeah. It's so annoying! I can't find the "go to guess.com" link. Anyway, if I look at all the dresses, none look slutty. What do you think makes the dress slutty?

What Girls Said 2

• I like it. You should wear a light jacket over it to keep it casual.

• It is a bit revealing for my taste, but I like it. I've seen worse.