Do you notice that unattractive girls are easier than the attractive one...?

Dont get me wrong here.I said this after many observations that I made and saw.I don't mean to bash them by looks but I realized that they tend to act bitches to the attractive girls.Everywhere they are the one who try hard to get attention from people and willing to do any inappropriate things just to get them noticed.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It's competition. They know they'll have a harder time against those girls, so they berate them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• yes unfortunately it's who thinks you're attractive, who are easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beggars can't be choosers so they say

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly, because they don't have as much to choose from than a very attractive girl, but let's not say that attractive girls aren't easy. They get thrown around a bedroom a lot more. I'm sure they're having more sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if they are in general, but a subset probably are.

I never took advantage of that when single. If my marriage collapses, I'm totally getting an ugly girl who'll do what I want. I'll probably fall in love with her like an idiot for it too, hopefully that doesn't ruin it ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • 'an ugly girl who'll do what I want...'

sigh.

• Show All
    • Slip ... I basically agree, though being married with kids, I'm not sure I'll get another crack at things. I gave my original answer in a somewhat inflammatory way because it is more entertaining.

She gave a sh*t about me once, before the kids and life. I realize if I'm single again, I'd probably knee jerk towards a woman who cared more about me then the reverse. But as I said, I suck at that sort of thing and would probably fall head over heels for her anyway, because I'm a romantic idiot

• @Anon: alright, I get your point-of-view better now... I can be somewhat of a romantic idiot myself...so I understand your plight :p

What Girls Said 5

• they have to do more to get attention. they can't rely on their beauty to attract men so some feel they have to overcompensate

1|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive girls probably feel like they can't compete, so they trash the attractive ones. If they're feeling that unattractive they probably have low self- esteem and they just need some attention to make themselves feel better. They probably also feel they need to act inappropriate to get the same amount of attention attractive girls get. No one looks at an ugly girl and says "Oh I'd date her in a heartbeat" unless she's showing off, or showing she can be better than an attractive girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • what does the whole easiness factor have to do with bitchiness?

i think more insecure girls can be easier. but both more attractive and less attractive girls can be insecure. same goes for bitchiness/need for attention.

1|1
    1|0
  • Yes, because they are insecure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I totally understand what you are talking about. I don't think that they're easier, but they definitely try a lot harder to get attention.

0|0
    1|0