Tank tops/ basketball jerseys and jeans?

girls, what do you think about the combo of classic basketball jerseys or classy tank tops with like designer jeans and fresh jordans on a tall (6'3) 18 year old guy with a nice body. I don't wanna be to flashy but I love the combo, what do girls think when they see guys wearing thiss? is it a turn on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally it reminds me of the 90's..oor a man with no sense of style. Its very much an easy go to. I find if you web surf and combine a bit of that look with modern day men style it could work to make you feel confident yet updated..Just think of the man you are and how you want to represent yourself. Maybe you can save the jersey for the basketball court or game night and represent with a team cap, classic white t/or any color polo, nice fitted jeans and those sneakers..a nice watch and signature cologne wouldn't hurt either ;) represent yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like sleeveless tops on guys so nay, but I think it would look good with a shirt with sleeves

• ofcourse its hot. anything that shows off your body and that you're comfortable in, is hot. just wear what you like, don't even question in. confidence is a turn on. it makes everyone feel good when you're secure enough to trust your own choices.

• I don't really like either of those. I prefer a t-shirt over a jersey or tank top.

What Guys Said 0