Short and Sassy, or Long and Seductive?

I was just wondering about people's preferences when it comes to hair length on women. I know it depends on the girl, and what suits her features best but lets just say the girl was "perfect" and would look stunning with either look. What would you rather see on her if it was up to you? Both guys and girls opinions are welcomed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I would honestly have to say that it varies in each person, if the girl was perfect then there would be no point in this asking this question, my personal preference is long and seductive up in a loose bun allowing for easy untangling in those sticky situations. :) I would rather see a bit of long hair, but one thing I hate is weave. If you're going to get long hair, don't get weave. Short hair shows more extremity and more of an adventurous type of woman. Long hair shows a laid back one with peace kind of personality. It all depends on your personality hun.

What Guys Said 3

• long has a feminine allure to it that draws guys in, but the problem is that allure disappears very early on. short and sassy basically says "hi! this is me, take it or leave it." and I respect that.

• it all depends on the woman!

hence, I'm a big fan of both. I have see girls that look fantastic with short hair, and I have seen girls that look just as great with long hair.

• I like a girl with long hair shoulder length or longer just something so sexy about the way it lays on a girl I know its more work but I prefer long hair to short hair any day

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I think long hair always makes a girl look more attractive and feminine. Guys are always more attracted to long hair, even if they don't admit it. Short hair usualy makes a girl look more cute, there are some really great styles and they can look fantastic, but long hair is more beautiful. Like you said though it's about the features and I know people that don't look as good with long hair. Short hair also looks more unique and interesting and is easier to maintain.

• I agree!!!! but I just got my hair cut a week ago "alice cullen" style and it is hell to spike up I don't mind looking less girly it looks hottt on me

• I am a tad bias because I have short hair and I LOVE it! But, I think some hair looks better on certain people. :)

• Long hair, because it's feminine, girly.