Am I considered tall?

Hey all,

I'm 20yrs old and according to my dr I'm 183cm tall which is about 6' I'm just a tiny bit shorter than people who claim to be 6' tall. I'm worried that I'm considered small so I measured it myself and I'm 177.5 cm which is 5'10.5. If I'm 5'10.5 am I considered average, tall, or small? Which height do girls like? What is the average height for 2011 men?

Most Helpful Girl

• The average height of a male your age is about 5.10", 5.11" so your right on track. And it all really depends on how tall the girl is too some short girls prefer a shorter or average height in a guy when some tall girls like taller guys. But then there's some girls who are shot [like me 5.2"] that still like average to tall guys. And ever for some girls height doesn't really matter at all.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a girl and I'm roughly 178 cm. So you're not tall to me. :[ But I'm a very tall girl. On average most women in the US are about 5'2'', 156 cm.. So yeah. You're tall enough for most girls.

• I think your about average height for a guy...6ft or taller would be considered "tall"

Im 5'10, but that is considered tall for a girl, about 5'6 is average for a girl x

• omg! lol I couldn't comment for some reason.. but ha ha whoops! I don't know why I said female! lol then average yes ha ha I feel like such a dumbass ;P whatever everyone makes mistakes from time to time!

• if you're smal, I'm what (with 5'2ft) ?

i think you're an average/tall guy!

• you're tall, that's great!

huge benefit in the women department - girls always like a tall boy :P

• tall for a female.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on where you live but I'd say you're average if not slightly above it.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAaaaaaaaa... you nut.

You're a giant. Holy knockers, a giant. I wish I had your height.

Don't give it another thought. Big big big. I envy you.

My miserable 5'1" carcass envies you.

You're tall.

• Your in the tall/average height for a male in Canada. Women typically prefer taller guy but its not always the case.