How to get skater hair?

i have long hair and I blow dry it, use furtis surfer hair, comb it, and put moose in it.

any other suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like you do an awful lot to your hair to keep it looking nice. That's nice!

The funny thing about "skater" hair is that skating is all about having a care free, f*** the police attitude, and true skaters don't really do much to their hair because they simply, well, don't care.

I think what your doing is a lot and if that's not working maybe this hair style doesn't work for you.

• Take a razor toothed comb and razor off the edges to make it look less thick.

• haha ask like a hairstylist or a close friend of yours they may know.

What Guys Said 3

• Wow, man. How did you get a moose in your hair? Or did you mean mousse?

• We really don't care about our hair, that's actually how we get that "skater" hair mojo stuff. You are trying waaaay to hard. Just don't use shampoo every time you take a shower, wear a hat or beanie sometimes, and skate alot. That's what me and my friends do and we have it I guess, but its not like we really try?

• wash and condition your hair, pull il down or comb it down to the direction you want it still a bit damp then throw on a tight beenie like a snowboarding hat let it chill in there till its dry, soo easy and has worked for me for 5 years and you don't look like a p**** with a buttload of product in there hair ley me know how it goes budd