Favorite cologne or perfume?

whats your favorite to wear or what kind do you like your significant other to wear? (or maybe just some sexy guy or girl? lol) for me my favorite has to be dolce and gabbana light blue, or Dior addict to life =) and the kind I like to smell on my boyfriend would be Burberry touch

Most Helpful Girl

• I looove Midnight Fanstasy by Britney Spears..yes its not the most mature of fragrances but I'm only 16.

• it actually smells really good, I liked her original one I forget what its called it came in the pretty blue glass bottle =)

What Guys Said 3

• I lke Jean claude gautier male and female scents or joop for men or coco channel for her and No 5.

• I like Coolwater and Curve.

• I always wear Fahrenheit by Christian Dior :) I love the smell of that stuff :)

What Girls Said 3

• My favorite is probably Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, though I wear different scents depending on my mood.

• i LOVE juicy but have never bought it, my sister owns like every juicy perfume they smell so yummy

• my boyfriend love love loves when I wear victor and rolof . It smells so sweet and seductive just matches with my body chemestry best. I bought the hair mist as well since my boyfriend loves to smell my hair LOL.

• never smelled those before, where do you get them at? I wanna try em out! =)

• you can go to sephora they def have it macys might have it and dillards if it's a larger mall. It's victor and rolof flowerbom ((( google it for proper spelling))) It's kinda pricy unless you get it in a gift pack like the perfume lotion and body wash then it's worth the price

• Juicy Couture- The original link

Victoria's Secret- Dream Angel link