The scent of a person?

i didn't like my ex bf's smell. his natural smell.. my boyfriend now though smells amazing and when I wake up in the morning and he's gone off to work already I love to just lay there and smell his pillow! lol :) do you notice peoples scents and if so do you or do you not enjoy it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. And natural scents do vary from person to person.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes I notice...and I usually like... (:

• Oh heck yeah, if a person smells good, I'm more likely to be attracted to them. Scent is a very important factor in a partner.

• it is! their pheromones are what attracts us to them as well! its so true too.

• Your vagina smells

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I love my bfs natural smell I also just lay in bed when he goes to work and smell his pillow lol

• its great! lol

• Haha yeah I also love his smell when he comes home after a long day at work I guess you could say his sweat smell lol that sounds gross but I love it

• no I totally get it! I'm the same way! lol

• yep.

• Yeah,

I love smelling my guy.

He loves the way I smell too.

He says my after-work sweat gets him going.

• yes, I love a man's natural 'musk'

sometimes I don't know how I smell, I'm self conscious and don't know if its good or bad, I only get compliments when I wear perfume

• in one of my classes we did a project where we wore our shirt for 3 nights with out any scented lotion or body wash. we passed around our shirt in an anon bag. all the guys said mine smelled like candy and fruity. lol I was also ovulating so it def made that extra I guess umpf!

• lol I forgot what class it was for but I think it was biology.. not too sure.

• Oh Honey, WE love a woman's natural musk too. Relax about that. Perfume is just kinda like the icing on the cake.

• Yes if I feel sexually attracted to a person I tend to notice a scent. It's nice :)