Best bikini top style?

Best bikini top style for large, slightly saggy t*ts? I have 34E t*ts that do sag a bit (I would still pass the pencil test but they are starting to sag). I am after a new bikini top and was wondering what other GAG members suggest as the best bikini top? I am aware of under-wire tops but was wondering if anything else is available to provide lift and support while looking sexy at the same time?

Most Helpful Girl

• im a 36 G so I understand where you are coming from, anything with underwire is good. nothing stringy, you need thicker straps for support. Knots at the top(neck) usually offer good support link just to give you some examples

• Wow I feel sorry for you...

• well while your comment did seem a bit rude and id prefer empathy over your sympathy..i will take the bit of good out of that and say I appreciate it.

What Guys Said 1

• If you pass the pencil test, you do NOT have a sagging problem. You'd look best for sure in a string triangle top. You'll look super sexy in that. Believe me, I've given this a LOT of thought! ;)

What Girls Said 3

• I got a huge rack too, so I can relate. Go for thicker straps and underwire, it gives wayyy more support. They look less stripper-ish than string bikinis too.

E.g. link link link

Try asos.com - got great bras for bigger chesticles. The sizing is amazing and specific.

• I would suggest a bikini that's a halter tie back with a thicker strap. At least one inch. Thinner strapped bikini's don't give much support :$

I hopee this helps a little! I don't know the bikini style names, I would have wrote if I knew

• a halter top that provides a lot of support