Girls-- What kind of pajamas do you wear?

I feel like creating a silly poll.

So as not to be sexist and prevent guys from earning points, they can say which they think looks best.

Personally, I prefer the matching sets and cute comfy sleepwear, though I'll wear any when the mood strikes me.

• Matching pajama sets or cute comfy sleepwear (like VS Pink)
    35% (8)0% (0)26% (8)Vote
  • Ratty old t-shirt and sweatpants
    22% (5)12% (1)19% (6)Vote
  • Boyfriend's oversized t-shirt and boxers
    17% (4)12% (1)16% (5)Vote
  • Sexy nighties and sleepwear (like regular VS)
    4% (1)12% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Naked
    22% (5)64% (5)33% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I wouldn't put a whole lot of thought into what I wear to bed at night as long as it's made of fabrics that provide positive tactile stimulation and keeps me warm/cool when necessary. And I would think any girl who actually tried to go to bed with a "look" in mind was a bit odd.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I lik the buttoned front top with no arms and buttoned shoorts, baggy or something silky, I think girls compliment silk,x

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know what'd look good for a girl to wear to bed haha, I think a full pj set would be nothing short of absolutely adorable! But I guess a cute t shirt and maybe some boxers or shorts would also look charming. I'm not really fussy when it comes to girls tbh, she could wear whatever she liked and I wouldn't really pass any opinion on it, as long as the girl is happy then that's what matters. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think option A would be really cute and I think option D would be hot like Option E that's a hard decision but it would be what the girl liked and felt most comfortable in really for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm know I'm a guy, but I usually sleep naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear normal clothes. I don't have pajamas

1|1
    0|0
  • Cant I vote if I'm a cross dresser? The question is a bit discriminatory

0|1
    0|0
    • You can vote no matter what.

• Show All
    • ;)

• it can create rain down there

What Girls Said 10

• I usually don't wear pajamas, too constricting. But if I'm trying to stay warm- cute sweats and a long sleeved shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm with my boyfriend, either a tank top and underwear or naked. If I'm by myself/with girl friends, a big tshirt, shorts, underwear. The only 'real', cute, matching pajamas I have are when my mom buys me pajamas ha ha I'm too cheap to spend money on clothes that I'll only wear when sleeping

0|0
    0|0
  • Cami and short when warm and t shirt and long pjs when cold

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted C... but its an Ex's oversized T.. and sometimes panties, sometimes nothing underneath...

0|0
    0|0
  • Pajama pants or shorts with a t-shirt. And they never match. I can seriously never find a pair of matching pajamas. Last night I slept in purple pajama pants with Christmas trees and some random t-shirt. I mean seriously, you're going to BED. Sometime's I'm lucky I manage to match my clothes during the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm..I range from t-shirt & pj bottoms..to t-shirt & shorts..to nude. Just depends on how cold my room is! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually just a tanktop and panties. If it's colder I'll wear sweats and if it's hotter I'll wear my birthday suit.

Me and my sister have a running competition on who can buy the lamest/fruitiest pjs so I have some awesome onesies and button up pjs :D I also like sets and sexy nighties/sleepwear - but I rarely wear them. They occupy a wonderful place in my drawers though. =D

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep naked

0|1
    0|0
  • B: Ratty old t-shirt and sweatpants =)

0|1
    0|1
  • I chose B lol

Usually tshirt and sweats but if its hot just a tshirt

0|1
    0|0