What do you think when you heard the click clack of a girl's heels?

Do you like the sound heels make when a girl walks? Or does it bother you? Weird question I know, but I'm curious haha. I love the sound personally :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• Since girly-girls INSANELY attract me, when I hear the clack of heels, I think:

"mmm...where is she? Is she cute? ;-)"

The sound itself isn't what it is that I like. It's the fact that, the click-clack sound, signifies a female that I know is likely to attract me, is in the vicinity...

...

...

...

...and as a man, imma at LEAST look around to she if she's attractive. No harm in looking. :)

• IF the tapping is light it means the girl's in shape and probably wearing something provocative, so I always try to find her and check her out.

• ts not like running water but it isn't an unpleasant noise, unless your drunk and then your scrapping the heels along lol,x

• A little voice inside my head tells me: "someone is in desperate need of attention"

(the click-clacking is a sound that says: "I want to be heard")

• it definitely makes me notice a woman is coming, and it makes me notice her too.. general indicator she is dressed nicely, which can never be a bad thing. I like the sound.

though I usually envision getting stepped on with the heel point. Ever since being spiked in cross country, I imagined it would feel the same lol.

• The sound is kind of annoying. I usually think some rich snobey women is comming trying to show off her money.

• I think: "Hooray! Tap Dancers!", only to have my hopes and dreams brutally crushed.

• I think that's the sexiest part!

Especially when all of a sudden it turns quiet and all you hear is the click clack.

That's super hot and then she walks in wearing sexy librarian clothing.

OMG my fav

• I like it.

• makes me think god damit another boner on its way

• It's kind of annoying.

• i don't know what I think when I here them but I like it :)

• Makes me wanna go get those shoes break off the heels then give them back. :-P

• They're expensive man! I don't think you wanna owe the girl by buying her new ones. :P

• I would shoot you if you broke my any of my shoes. Over six hundred dollars a pair, man.

• It is a sound I cannot recall hearing to much in real life, but I do like the sound, something sexy about it. Maybe it's because I know a girl is wearing them. If you love the sound what's it like when you wear them?

• Will you answer?

• What do you like the sound?

• its hot

• it's a turn on.

• 0|0
  • uhh oh, sexy babeh comin' thru! :D

What Girls Said 7

• I get a little self-conscious when I hear my own click-clacking because I know people are gonna look up and see me.

• I think it's a fun sound. I don't wear heels often, so when I do I'm amused by the clicking sound.

• I find it exceedingly annoying. The sound makes me want to break off the heels of the shoes and shove them through the girl's eye sockets.

• I used to love it as a kid because when I hear it, it usually meant my mom was here :D Now like in class and stuff it pisses me off. It is loud and annoying, especially when I am trying to concentrate on something.

• I LOVE it.

• The sound annoys me. ecspecially when its me wearing the heels lol

• as a girl I personally find it annoying especially at school where most of the time I need peace and quiet, to study I always have an exam or a quiz, or I'm stressed out and there's always one ladyat least that I find, may be she just works in an office or something and all I hear is click clack click clack its so friggin annoying. as a student I just find it frustrating lol

but other places its fine like parties weddings work etc. I guess heals should be appropriate for certain places and events.if you're a librarian you should be considerate not to wear loud shoes. oh and also those janitor men or electrician men who have a million keys that dangle on their belt ughh it drives me insane!

• this question also reminded me of the song "cooler than me" when teh lyrics go "when your steps make that much noise shhh I gotchuuuuu" lollll