Are red lips sexy on a girl?

Not bright red thick lipstick, but let's say a girl uses a little bit of light lip gloss and it is red, but still sheer looking.

Sexy, or not? I think it is sexy but guys say they hate makeup so...just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Gywill always say they hate makeup, because sometimes girls go over the top, so they put this "i hate it" statement to minimise their girls putting to much on, but to be hionest, we do like makeup, but sometimes get threatened by how good you look, because some of us can't handle you looking to good, because we don't like wondering eyes from other men, so bare that in mind, but also red is very catching and is always sexy,xx

What Guys Said 3

• Red lips are made to be kissed, I adore them as they are the beauty one reveals daily, but putting on lipstick makes them holy :)

• Hot.

• Definitly sexy!

What Girls Said 2

• I think it depends more if it looks good on you or not ya know? If it looks great with your skin tone and face then great :D if not, try something else.

• its classic and very pretty its been around for thousands of years so I'm sure guys love it.