Tongue piercings on girls?

Guys, what do you think?

Yay or nay?

I'm just looking for people's opinions :')

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Nay... never found them attractive, plus its super unhygenic with some people they can easily become infected if not cleaned properly with all the food fragments collecting and rotting in the open wound from the piercing that bacteria can easily spread and possibly cause speach impediments, breathing problems and broken teeth from accidental bitings to the piercing.

IF you do decide to get one because I doub't anything I say will make a difference, just try to make sure you clean you're mouth well between meals! be careful not to bite your it by mistake, some guys like it though

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tongue piercings look nice on girls as do belly button piercings and the one you only show a partner lol, they look nice, but lip or eye brow look trashy, and ears unless there's only one hole for each ear, because multiple piercings in the ear look like a Christmas tree, not attractive,x

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn. I have 2 piercings on one ear, and the 3 on the other.

Guess I look like a Christmas tree ;D

• Sorry, nothing personal, I'm sure you carry it well and probably get away with the xmax tree look, after all some girls do copliment more piercings, just its rare, x

• Neutral.

Better than belly piercings anyway.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • my first thought is nay as I'd get scared of getting caught or something :D

but I am a wimp ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind. I keep an open mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • nay...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay.. I find it pretty pointless

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i know you wanted guys opinions but oh well!

Myself I'd say nay, like a horse lol :)

just don't like the thought...the fact you could accidently rip it out or the pain of having a big needle stuck in my tongue!

plus wouldn't it be unhygienic! food and everything! nah its not for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tongue piercings at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally don't like piercings especially on me, but I have seen a few girls who look good in it, it just goes with their style and personality

0|0
    0|0