How to gain chubby cheeks?

my cheeks are very thin. can anyone give me some tips to get chubby cheeks. tips which are easy and works...

Most Helpful Girl

• food,maaaan.

• i eat lot of food but still m the same. you got any special kind of diet for me?

• well if you want chubby cheeks you'll need to gain weight,but if you gain weight you'll be fat,so that's another issue. as for the diet:mayo

What Girls Said 11

• I don't believe there is really a way to gain "chubby cheeks". Unless I guess you do some type of plastic surgery deal. The "chubbiness" of someones cheek it fat but more importantly it's there cheek bone that gives the shape of the cheek. Therefore I don't think you can get "chubby cheeks." Sorry.

• Gum balls and jaw breakers would work in a jiffy and leave a nice taste to the mouth. Chewing gum would at least give you something to investigate as to if it worked. Contouring would also do the tirck but you would have to learn to and have to wear make up.

• dude.. no... baby cheeks are not attractive..

• I think the only thing yu can do is gain weight

• facial yoga?

• I'm sorry but unless you want to gain tons of weight, I don't think there is any way to do that.

• eat MOARRRRRR

• You could eat more, but you may gain weight.

• it's a genetic trait. I have chubby cheeks, and they look even chubbier when I smile, haha.

Don't worry about getting them! You probably look just fine the way you are. :)

• God, really? I want to get RID of them not gain them. :P

• i think its genetic and everyones face structure is unique

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmm follow they way of the chipmunk

link

=)

• Chew gum constantly or get measles. Seriously, anside from gainng a LOT of weight overall, there's no way to get 'chubby' cheeks.

That brings us to WHY ON EARTH would you WANT chubby cheeks?

• I want thin cheeks. Tell me how you got yours.

• Beats me :)