What do you think of this piercing?

link

I always wanted a piercing like this *.*

Don't know if I should do it or not :S

Most Helpful Girl

• haha I have one, they are awesome!

What Guys Said 4

• I assume you're talking about a Monroe? I think it's the ugliest common piercing someone could get, to be honest. Who wants a piercing that resembles a mole? There's a reason why Enrique Iglesias removed his.

• haha okay :D

I think its the best piercing :D

• I'm just getting tired of facial piercings, I suppose. I am 21, after all. I find that such piercings are a trend among teens and adults trying to cling to that life as long as possible :P That's just what the people I've observed with this piercing are like. To each his/her own, I guess. Don't let me stop you, haha.

• Ye, where I'm from that's pretty much a sign of trashyness...like only a certain type of girl gets that

Im not saying you can't pull it off, but there are nicer piercings you could get :)

• Whats so bad about these? I like them who gives two sh*ts if it looks like a mole. Although it does only work on certain people of course.

• Hate it. Looks like a mole.

What Girls Said 9

• I would get that, that's cute. But don't let others decide what you should or should not get. Its your body.

• Go for it! I think certain piercings can be pulled off depending on if the person's attitude.

• monroe piercing.

it's ok... I like snakebite piercings more.

• meh :/ looks a bit like one of those cafeteria lady moles

• Depends on what you look like, I think it would have to match your personality. And the only problem I'd have with it is that it looks really painful and might get infected lol

• really hard to pull off...it really depends on your face-type though.

• I think they are cool. =)

• The monroe? I don't think those are very attractive, to me it looks like a big zit.

• To be honest I don't like it at all, and when your older and you decide that you don't want it at all your still have the hole . Plus they just look trashy