Should I go with or without glasses? (pics)

Look at my pictures under my profile. I had these glasses for a while and I was wondering if it would be unattractive to wear them in public? haha

and ps there is no makeup. I never wear makeup.

Any opinions welcome. :) Thanks so much! xx

Thanks for answering everyone :) I'm going with the glasses for a change of scenery haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally off topic - But you have a lovely smile!

You look great either way.

I honestly, think people look better without glasses because it takes away from lovely features (such as beautiful eyes.)

Why not try some days wearing them and other days not?

• Aw thanks! I actually got my braces off recently so that's nice to hear :)

What Guys Said 3

• I think people will care more to see that smile of yours than whether you're wearing glasses or not lol but they suit you as much as contacts so either works.

• Either way is fine, but I'd lean more towards no glasses.

Thanks for answering my question about it, by the way.

• I think you're better with without them", but you look attractive either way, so I think they will be good for a change.

What Girls Said 6

• glasses! but if you were to grow your hair out long, no glasses. and by the way your so pretty, its really cool you don't wear makeup:)

• I thought you are 25! :O

you look so much older than 17!

but I think you look better and more stylish with the glasses...I love those nerd-glasses <3

• i like the glasses look better

• I love those types of glasses,

You look great both ways.

• You actually look really cute either way! :D

• I am personally not a glasses person at all but I think they look very good on you! And I think glasses can be a good way to brighten up a face or add something to it when you don't feel like putting on makeup.