Highlights in her hair?

do guys even care if a girl gets highlights in her hair? do you guys eve notice? how do you feel about blond streaks in black hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Euh... can't say I really care : P.

I can say I like black hair though ha ha : ).

I care a lot more about how you act than about those blond strokes in your hair.

Those blond strokes don't really convince me of anything or so, it's no determinating factor to me.

I 'd like it better if I'd see that someone can be comfortable with me or so..

I have the idea that it might look a little better but.. the difference in the hair it's not really something that makes me go WOW and now she's hot and now I like her...

People of one type love another type that's how I think.

It's more a matter of luck of finding your exact type than that you'r e able to tempt people with highlights or anything that's what I think.

The only thing that works is being able to be yourself I guess, everyone loves that, but it's hard sometimes.

What Guys Said 4

• Of course we notice. I's not the sort of thing we'll reamrk on or give complimens for, but we niotice and think that this girl pyts attention to fashion trends.

• Yea I notice if your hair is one color and then you have highlights one day but it depends on if a guy pays attention too you or not...It depeneds on would it look right for you...some people it might look good on some people no. just depends on if it goes with your style and look

• Yeah, my wife does it.

I notice.

I hate it.

I like brunettes.

• Yes sometimes a man don't like for his women to dye they hair they just like the nature color

What Girls Said 2

• HELLS YEA! my boyfriend freaked when I highlited my hair he was like change it back cause he likes brunetts and I had blond highlights and low lights. He calmed down after a few months but he still wants me to change it back

• the blond in black usually gets bad reviews, highlights are good to enhance your hair and theyre only good if you get a similar tone to your haircolor, to keep it looking natural.