Do uglier girls have easier times getting into relationships?

Do you notice that it seems like the more unattractive girls tend to have boyfriends? Or is it just me?

Do any of you agree with my observations ? If so, why do you think it is the case?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never noticed that, it seems like they are in their relationships for longer though.

What Guys Said 8

• It's your imagination.

link

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

Never make a pretty woman your wife

So from my personal point of view

Get an ugly girl to marry you

• I agree. You are absolutely correct.

I'm amazed by your keen observations. Such a discovery is worthy of at least two cookies.

This may be the case because the less attractive a girl is, the more attractive she is. That logic is infallible.

• the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

you do not want a guy who just wants you for your looks

A guy gets with you for your looks and stick around for your personality

• I agree with Dude 91 but in response to your question, some less attractive girls may have lower self-esteem which leads to lower standards so they are not uptight about who they date.

• i agree. its mostly because guys don't see attractive girls as any more than a good lay

• I don't notice that. The opposite actually.

• Uhhh sweetheart. . . that'd be just you. The hot ones are always taken.

• not really... A lot of them are crazy though. You'd be surprised how many of them are available.

• Okay, I agree they're not everything for a relationship, but I'd still like to get with a hottie or two. I'm only human after all!

• Well, then just follow the money. =)

• When it comes to relationships there is a lot more in play than looks. If you depend on only your looks then, you probably aren't relationship material. If you have high standards, it's harder to find someone that meets your list. If you are high maintenance and expect a guy to buy you everything, well then he's going to treat you like a that and get rid of you when he can't afford you anymore. Relationships are a two way street, so if you don't do your part, there's no relationship.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I have noticed that. A guy has been afraid to talk to me for over 3 years and he obviously had a crush on me and wanted to ask me out and every time he'd talk to me he'd get all giggly. I didn't mind going out with him actually but he just made situations awkward cause he was too shy to talk to me. Now, he has a new girlfriend that is ugly in my dictionary and everyone is surprised he went for her after crushing on me for years. Everyone said, its because she was easier to approach and more "in his league" than I was. Because I was way hotter than she was. I still don't get it.

• I've noticed it and I'm not gonna lie it annoys me. I know that's wrong and everything but I can't help what annoys me and what doesn't. I get annoyed when people who don't take care of themselves, look like they get dressed in the dark, and look like they've never run a brush through their hair are in relationships. But generally these girls are dating guys I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

• Uglier girls usually understand what they're dealt with and make up for it with their personalities. Most guys don't care about that so it leads me to believe uglier girls put out more, easier perhaps. Cause good looking girls KNOW what guys are after.

• That's what I've noticed. Not ugly girls, just girls that are more on the average side. Or maybe this is just me trying to make excuses for my lack of a love life.

• i agree.

• No I haven't noticed that. Usually no one pays attention to the ugly ones unless they are slutty.