Would you rather have a relationship with an ugly person, or an attractive person?

I noticed that ugly people have a MUCH EASIER time getting relationships, while attractive people seem to have it pretty bad.

Let this be proof that attractive people CLEARLY get the short end of the stick, since it's so obvious that being ugly makes you better relationship material.

• I prefer relationships with ugly people.
  • I prefer relationships with attractive people.
Thanks for giving everyone a REAL response. The poll currently reads 15 votes and 100% chose the attractive option.

I wanted to prove a point in response to the previous question (hence the hidden sarcasm).

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot have a relationship with someone you find ugly. You just can't. There has to be sexual attraction and chemistry, otherwise you're just friends.

Even people who aren't conventionally attractive can be seen as attractive once you get to know them and their personality shines through. It's like with best friends, you don't really associate them with their looks so much, but you pay more attention to what they say and how they act instead.

• @shac- No you can't, unless you have ulterior motives and aren't seeking a meaningful relationship. Which is dumb.

@QA- You can't generalize. You haven't seen all relationships. Attractive people tend to date attractive people and unattractive with unattractive.

• ulterior motives are exactly what I'm talking about

What Girls Said 5

• i would rather have a relationship with someone I'm compatible with who reciprocates the same feelings.

• I don't want to be a d*** towards you, but can you please answer the question?

• Really?

Ask yourself that question

There is no such thing as ugly, they just don't appeal to your eyes.

• Exactly.

• I'm not terribly ugly.

I just read a question earlier that I thought was incredibly stupid, yet people were making the case that ugly people tend to make better relationship material. I wonder where they all went?

• Oh, :)

I mean if your more attractive to my eye I might be more drawn to you. But, I could see myself dating someone I find not so attractive.

• attractive.

• ive asked this before and most of the answes said ugly because they feel like they have better personalities. which honestly I think is a crock of poo poo because I have met some really beautiful people with amazing personalities and some really bad looking people who think they are the s-h-i-t and who will treat you like you are nothing but a roach. and guess what! the latter of the two is taken and the first is single, surprise surprise

• You can't actully have a health relationship with out being attracted to the other person. Its how you see them if you think they are ugly your not going to date them! My cousin had a girlfriend everyone thought she was hot as hell I thought he had a horse face. Its all in how picky you are!

What Guys Said 5

• lol I see your point but there's a whole other side to it. of course being attractive gives you more choosing power and if you are more attractive than the person you're dating you don't have to worry as much about them leaving you. its kind of f***ed up but true most of the time. I think attractive people aren't in relationships as much because of higher standards, while less attractive people settle more often because they have fewer options. I could write a lot more on this subject but id rather not.

• i end up with attractive girls. But I haven't been in very many any ways. I'm not that good looking any ways, but girls tell me I am

• i like ugly people only as friends notjing more. and I m not attractive but I have really hard time finding a girl so this kinda ruins your theory

• No one dates someone they find ugly. lol

• you wouldn't even look at someone you're not interested so attractive!