Guys who wear rings?

I have started to wear a pretty expensive ring my dad and mom gave me. It is platinum and it has a big diamond surrounded by 5 little diamonds. So my question is what do you think about guys that wear rings? Especially diamond rings because it seems like diamond rings are more suited for women. I like the ring but I'm really not a fan of wearing it, I prefer watches but I wear it anyway since it was a pretty expensive gift from them.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Honestly I love jewerely on men.

• i don't like it personally

makes me feel like he's less manly in my eyes

but then again it works on musicians and I find those hot haha

• I like them, they (to me) can make a guys hands look more sexy if they have one on. My preferred kind, no class rings... Sorry. But simple, silver flattened band link is what I like most. There are these really awesome rings they make for guys (and girls) that have a ring, and then another one around that that you can spin/play with link I think those are pretty cool. And I would like to play with it while holding his hand and such...

• Yea it's sweet.

I prefer rings on men rather than earrings on men.

• For some reason I think that they're fighters, boxers, etc. I get the image that they could throw a punch. Maybe I just think ring on finger against someone, ouch. lol

Anyway, depending on how the ring looks, it could give a tough look. It could be nice.

• it's neither good or bad for me, I notice other things first before I notice rings.

• I find it stylish and sexy. I like a guy who can wear classy jewlery and not make it look ghetto and cheep. To me it shows that he is financially stable if it's a nice piece of jewlery, and that he likes to treat him self to the finer things in life .

• im indifferent

• hey it's me, I'm friends with blancanieves ;) I would have messaged you, but I can't until I have level 3 on here. will you ever talk to me again? if there's something bothering you, let me know. maybe I can help :) I miss you!

• Rings look so good on guys.

• Rings are cool on guys.

What Guys Said 0