Being too tall to date?

im 19, like 6'4 ish, toned like 190 lbs and sort off have a six pack. but is this too tall for alotta girls? would shorter girls still find someone my height hot? say I have a hot face, good personality, would you date someone my heightt?

Most Helpful Girl

• 190? Damn you are skinny haha. I'm 5'2 and I would date a guy 6'4 but would my height be too short for you? I hooked up with a guy who was 6'9 so I would say anything past 7 feet is too tall for me! 6'9 was like giant to me but I still could make it work. So yeah, 6'4 is good. :) I love tall guys. And cute face and good personality= major score that's what I look for in a guy.

• 190 isn't that skinnyyyy beb

• yeaa you can b my lil' librarian

What Girls Said 10

• you're fine.

• 6'4 isn't to tall. I'm 5'1 and I've dated someone that was over 6' also. To me, height doesn't matter. I've also dated a guy that was shorter than me lol, back when I was younger.

• He starts being tall the second he's taller than 5'5", (snorting) get it? I'm only like 5'5"

• 6"4 is not too tall

• i dated a guy who was 6'6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE guys over 6'3 so its a turn on and absolutly HOT :) by the way I'm 5'7 so it was almost a foot difference but I love to be picked up and kissed by him

• That is the PERFECT height!

• I love tall guys :)

• for me there is no too tall guy , but there is a too tall girl

• I would definitely date you :) I like tall guys and I'm very short

• haha you sound strangly the same as my boyfriend...creepy!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm 6'6" 248lbs.. six pack, 17" biceps... what's your point?

• I don't care bro

• thanks 4 the tough love

• Sorry man, it's just a weak question. I love being tall and I completely use it to my advantage and never ever add the element of doubt in it. Can't look weak as a big dude. Chin up son, chin up.

• Your height is not too tall. In my experience very short (4'10-5'2) girls go gaga over tall guys. In most cases though, women just prefer a guy to be taller than them