Do you like these Victoria's secret boots?

link

black or white? I want BOTH lol

Updates:
WOW ..my question changed to having the actual "victorias secret" part in it..wow..never posting style questions again didn know they would turn into adverstisments lol :S

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't like them. Its one thing if its just inside and staying warm, but to wear them out, not so much. They're a bit tacky.

1|0
    0|0
    • sorry.whats tacky?!

• tacky- cheesy, classless.

I get that you may want some warm boots. You can find some nice black/brown boots that you can wear in the rain and cold weather, stay warm, AND they go with everything. Those boots you have up, you can't just throw those on and go anywhere. The best boots are ones that look classy and tie a whole outfit together.

What Guys Said 5

• I am a guy who knows nothing about fashion, but those things look hideous. It looked like someone shaved a Giraffe, and put it's skin on the boots. But if you like them wear them =)

0|0
    0|1
    • LOL my mom sad they look like our cat..which is so true! lololol but I think ill get them lmao!:D

• Show All
    • You shouldn't care what I think or anyone thinks. Wear what makes you happy =). I wear Uggs and fall and winter becuase they are warm, and comfy. I don't care if they look like caveman boots, I dress fo rmyself. If people don't like how I dress fine. I never understood why people try to dress to please others.

• YEA! I am so getting them! I love them even more when people say theyre ugly lol

• they're pretty cute

0|0
    0|0
  • those are ugly

0|1
    0|1
  • Animal rights activists are going to be upset but sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend on how you wear them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• i don't like that style anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • i bet you thought those boots were alive. NOOOPE,chuck testa,call chuck testa for one of a kind ugly ass boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • First think that popped into my head: Chewbacca.

Sorry, those are more for indoor private time.

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • do you plan on wearing these inside or outside?

but neways, id go for the black ones as they wudnt get dirty as fast are..but id solely wear these as house slippers..

0|0
    0|0
  • White looks better than black. Though I'm sorry they look like dead animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don’t think that they’re practical. I like the looks of the white ones, but you’d be able to see mud on them. I’m just saying…The white ones are pretty cute though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate them. I vote for this: link

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • White ones. But they remind me of snooki

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the black ones!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't like the black or white ones.

2|1
    0|0
  • Neither, really :P

1|1
    0|0