Am I gay?

i like girls but I notice guys's butts.

• Yes
  • No
ummm...maybe sexually confused?!?!?!?

like ur sexual orientation I mean.
i like girls but I notice guys butts
that makes no sense 2 me, because I don't see guys as sex, that thought is nasty to me, but I still notice their butts.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're straight. I have plenty of guyfriends who comment on guys' butts. I think it's a little weird, but I think it's more of a comparison thing (noticing and admiring and appreciating as in 'I want a butt like that') than thinking of sex.

What Girls Said 5

• The fact that you are asking us this means that you are straight, if you were interested in men sexually, you would just know.

• i'm straight and I still notice if a girl has a beautiful body. you're not gay.

• I have plenty of guy friends who notice guys' butts too and they are straight. My boyfriend actually points out other guy's butt, abs, pecs etc. He notices them because he'll point out how one guy looks & is like, "I want to look like that!".

• I notice girl's bodies, but I'm not a lesbian. Sometimes, a body part can be interesting in the same way a sunset or a piece of art can be. If there is no sexual arousal, then its just an odd fascination.

• haha I notice girl's and guy's butts.

Sometimes I feel confused too...

What Guys Said 4

• If you occasionally notice a guy's butt, you're not gay.

If you notice guy's butts because the guy is bent over in a bathroom stall with their pants down, and you're behind them with your pants down, you're gay.

• You are bisexual

• Oh then you are just bicurious. That's the perfect term. Don't worry. Many people have problem understanding what they like what they don't. I am sure you find attractive but you are also curious about guys butt and try to find out what makes you attracted to the butt. So you are bicurious but straight, I guess.

• You could be straight.Bicurious.or gay.

Alot of my guy friends notice things like that but that doesn't make them gay.

But then again, you could be unsure of what you really want.

I'm bisexual.

And a lot of people say that's an excuse for not wanting to be full gay but I can't help that I like Guys and girls.

Try both. See which you like better.

• your comparing

maybe?