Someone calls you pretty?

If you're called cute or pretty, does it mean that you're not hot or sexy, because to be called hot/sexy usually refers to body image and if you're called cute/pretty, it's face image, right? So if you're called either cute, pretty or both, does this mean you don't have a good body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Strictly off of first impressions, if I think of a girl as hot/sexy (face is included with body for me), then I'm just sexually attracted and I think she's probably gets around. Cute, pretty, beautiful, ect is not only about physical looks, but also the way a girl carries herself. It's kind of hard to explain, I think. There really more a vibe I get from that person more than anything. However, if I think of a girl as cute at first, that doesn't mean she won't be hot and sexy when the time comes.

What Guys Said 9

• thats a tough one when guys are use to saying fine and smoking and girls are use to saying cute and pretty and cuddly but idk

• No, I don't think that's how it works. You can be cute by having a nice face but you can be sexy by showing off some skin. At least that's how I imagine it.

• you can be both..

here's an example: Amy Jackson

link

• Don't you prefer being called cute or pretty anyways? lol cause the guys who call you sexy are usually the ones that just wanna sex you up

• You wanna date cuties and f*** hotties. That's all there is to it.

• there are very few women who are cute and hot at the same time.

so if he called you cute,less chances of you being called hot.work on things that will make you hot and let his opinion about you change

• I never call anyone hot/sexy because I just find cute/pretty nicer/politer

• cute = date

sexy = fornicate

rule of life

• Not necessarily. Cute is just a different form of it.

What Girls Said 2