Would this be a cute outfit?

I found this dress

link

(so cheap! right?)

and I wanted to pair it with knee high boots and black tights.

what do you think?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly? Doesn't sound like the greatest outfit. I'm also not a fan of the dress itself.

What about this one? link Or this? link Same price but much cuter!

1|0
    0|0
    • those are cute, but I was looking for something long sleeve because it's cold lol

but thanks for the suggestions

What Guys Said 7

• well with that dress and knee high boots and black tights, it would work, it gives off I'm cute/sexy look at the same time. Tights usually is a great way to show off the body/physique.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure about the boots, but I like the dress/tights combo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, tights and boots ! Sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • yea it would. But I'm not sure about the tights. Try it without the tights

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a cute and classy dress. MAybe the tights are not needed unless it's for weather-related reasons.

I like it. Send pics with you WEARING it and I just may rate this ? five stars. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks great

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i'd probably go for a heal...if you want to still keep the boot thing going a high healed boot is great...and great for winter :)

to make it more casually and comfy you could always pair a comfy pair of ugg's too :)

i like it, it's a very pretty dress :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm not a huge fan of the dress but that sounds like a cute outfit

1|0
    0|0
  • ewww!

2|0
    3|0
    • thanks for the mature answer :) appreciate it

• Sorry I just wrote what came to my head right away when I saw it. Is this better and mature enough for you: "I do not think this is a cute short/whatever it is" :) lol

• I don't really like the dress, it's not my personal taste, but the outfit you described would go well together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally do not like the design of the dress. But it looks pretty fitting haha. And the tights with boots sounds great!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's OK but I think you should pick a pair of heel instead of the boots

1|0
    0|0