How do guys act around attractive girls in classes?

To all the college girls here who are considered attractive or think they are attractive- how do guys act around you class or in lectures? Can you actually tell that you are making an impression around them? Or do they treat you like any other girl in the class?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm currently in college now and if there is an attractive girl in one of my classes and I'm interested, I will talk to her when its appropriate. (before/after class.) I will usually go into the conversation with lite topics like classes and what not at first and if I become more interested I will ask more personal questions. i.e.(things about her and her life, not just school related topics.) One dead giveaway for me is that I would continue to talk with her and get to know her as the semester goes on. If I became not interested at all I wouldn't initiate a conversation much anymore.

What Guys Said 3

• They might flirt with them more than the unattractive girls, but for the most part guys try to not change the way they act. For whatever reason most guys think that letting the girl know you think they're attractive is the worst thing you can do.

• I think the same with girls too.

People to afraid of being too open, because they are afraid of rejection or looking desperate.

• I act slightly arrogant, aloof, and uninterested. Usually gets me nowhere lol.

• I treat them like any other girl in the class.

What Girls Said 1

• they usually seek out your attention, talk to you in class, before class, etc