Girls who wear high heeled shoes?

Why do girls wear such enormous heels? I know girls wear normal sized heels all the time when they are out but why do they wear those gigantic heels? Especially when they go clubbing?

Most Helpful Girl

• they make my legs seem longer and leaner and just look better

What Girls Said 13

• I want to know this too! I don't see how girls can stand to be in them for any length of time! I have good balance in them and stuff, but man do they HURT! I could never wear them all the time like some girls do

• I don't understand it either. I guess it makes sense if you're super short and want to be taller, but if you keep falling down then you're shorter than you were to start.

• I don't wear super huge heels at all, but I do have a tendency to wear some kind of heal when I got out with my friends. I like being able to be at some kind of eye level with them once in a while. :)

• I don't but I wear average heels and that's cause they look nice with my dress if I'm on a date

• I guess because they are pretty/sexy.

• i love heels.

• of course you do short stuff. =P

• OK, it's a new day, hopefully you have recharged your youthful glow and regained your lustrous sense of humor. =)

While you are not an idiot that can not be incited by dares or double dares, I'm sure your are gullible enough to fall for the triple dare, especially coming from a man in galoshes and a rubber speedo! =P So THOU TRIPLE DARETH YOU to Boop-Oop-A-Doop for me and I share consider the counter dare of Boop-Oop-A-Dooping for you as well as the most manly impression of a beared Betty Boop

• to ever grace the earth. =P

• dunno. I wear normal heels.

• coz it makes the legs look longer and leaner. And taller.. and designs are nice in fact.. :P

• They wear them just to make you wonder than that leads to confusion thus causing this question

• it's so that my butt sticks out for you to look at it

• Sex shoes. Some guys have a major thing for them plus overall they make your body look leaner and sexier. And they look hot and make us feel good too I love my heels guess you aren't a heels man

• Quite the contrary. I love them. The only thing I don't like about them is that it makes girls tower over me, which is easy because I'm a short guy.

• I'm like 5"1 or 5"2 (without shoes)

• Cool. Well you would be taller than me in those 5 inch heels of yours.

• I would really like to know the answer to this question. I just can't!

• Because it guys like it

What Guys Said 4

• It makes them taller, and looks like they have longer legs, and therefore sexier. HOWEVER, I don't know how women do it. It looks so uncomfortable.

• It's funny, just today I asked my mom the same question when I saw her wearing heels like those. All she said was that she likes how they look on her...

• Because they think men find them attractive.

• Porn stars glamorize them. Men like p*rn stars. Therefore, women wear them to make them look like p*rnstars in order to get action