Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Because it's not really all to do with attracting somebody

It's not because they're ugly and they smell bad, right?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• This question is just like asking "Why do men shave?" and the details remind me of "Are men apes or something? why do they shave?

And my answer will definitely be the same to my example question and the one you asked.

>Because we have various options and reasons. I could list...but I don't know everyones option.

• to look and smell better?

• I don't wear makeup, but I like trying different scents for fun. It's nice to mix it up I think.

• society, duh.

and not all girls do.

why do YOU wear cologne?

• cause some people want to look pretty?

• WOMEN LIKE TO LOOK NICE

• I got natural beauty and don't wear perfume, I am 19 and been told I am gorgeous by men and women alike. I actually feel sorry for the women who feel they have to go to great lengths just to what they think they consider themselves beautiful, even women younger than me wear tons of makeup and make Elvira look normal. I wear little perfume, I take showers and I have clean clothes so I don't feel the need to bathe myself in perfume. Answer mine? link

• it's just to make perfection even more prefect

• I don't wear neither makeup nor perfume.

• You must be really hot then

• I like it all natural. That's all.

• To make myself feel good . Perfume doesn't get rid of b.o., deodorant and a shower do. And an ugly girl will still be ugly with makeup.

What Guys Said 1

• Think about it. The heels that many of them wear must be an orthopaedic corrective treatment for a physical deformity of some sort. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

• heels can actually be good for you, lol.

• Seriously, I once heard that wearing them too much ends up shortening your calf muscles, causing problems later on in life. Can't recall the source, though, so take that as you will.