How many people do you think are truly attractive?

I'm not talking about just slightly above average or if someone can just wear nice clothes, I'm talking about a face where you see and you just want to keep staring at it.

I probably put the odds at 1:500, meaning for every 501 person there is just 1 truly attractive person.

I just think that the word "gorgeous" and "beautiful" are thrown around too much. "Good looking" is better where you can describe the person without stating that they're goddess-like.

I meant "...every 501 people"

Most Helpful Girl

• mmm 2 people I actually know in person there's more but these to people I find so attractive they will always be the first to come to mind. That's my opinion though others might not think the same. I know others don't think the same. One of the guys I just said his name and one chick said 'ew' automatically.

What Girls Said 6

• I find that in 1 in every million of people.

• I agree with your odds though I have to say I see less truly attractive guys than girls. I can list guys I've met that I think are truly above average on one hand.

• Well, I've lived in this area for 3 years and out of all the hundreds of men iv seen, iv seen 1 that was hot. I see cute guys every great once in awhile.

• Idk, I mean I'm not all that picky in terms of physical appearance.

• I didn't mean that you would go with someone or want to be with someone based on physical appearances alone. I just meant beauty in an almost objective-perspective.

• yea, that's what I'm talking about lol. Like I tend to find most guys truly attractive (my fault, I worded my answer weird)

• aside from very very few exceptionally attractive people (and I would put the odds at much higher than 1:500), I would only consider people that attractive (meaning worthy of staring at for a long time) if I had strong feelings for them.

• Not that much. There's lots of pretty people at the clubs.

What Guys Said 1

• :C it sucks when your best friends the 1/501 I do everything with my friend, its draining trying to keep up infact (and my photos old now) I'm quite a bit bigger than him physically and although there's flaws that I can change with time its so frusterating hearing him talk about it and realising it for myself. I have a good friend, always tries to keep me positive but I fetch for those compliments he says I need more confidence and that I'm a good looking guy but its hard to believe when he'sthe one approached by both girls and guys (in both a totally straight way, and unfortunately for him not so straight haha). I almost want to ask for opinions but at the same time I'm afraid of the response, been willing to do a lot to be able to consider myself an attractive male just can't get over it and I'm not willing to settle for not everyones good looking. F*** THAT SHIT. But yea confidence will help but ill get to that when I've reached physical happiness.