Should I try blond highlights in black hair?

should I try blond highlights in black hair? does it look nice?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you really want to do it, I suggest multi toning it and getting at least 4 different tones of color that match your base. I've seen it done, professionally and it can look hot. a lot of people don't know how to be creative or to blend it, that's when it looks bad. so make sure you get a stylist who can think and know how to style it with multi tones and it can look really good. good luck :)

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't be impressed with that sort of highlight it looks too artificial. Try lightening the hair, all of it, and adding lighter highlights to that resulting color.

• just be thankful you have hair :)

• Nooooooo.. please nooooo.

• please don't :)

What Girls Said 10

• I think it would look too much like skunk hair.

• Try peekaboos... I have black hair with blond streaks. I don't have too many pics to show how mine look like but google it. Otherwise, you kind of look like a skunk. Please find someone with a lot of experience on this. Avoid Supercuts...

• No unless you want your nickname to be skunk head.

• Low lites would look better.

• not a fan.

• Not in my opinion. But if you think it looks good then go for it! Impress yourself, not other people.

• no, just makes me think of a skunk

• not a good idea.

• no.

• No. Gross.