Would you change anything about your body?

Guys I'm bored and I hate my face.

So, like .. My nose is fine straight on, but from the side I HATE it. Also it's a bit crooked, because my brother kicked me in the face a few years ago. I think I'll actually get plastic surgery in a couple years. Fml. ): What would you change about yourself and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the way I look, for the most part... Or more like I'm accepting of the way I look, haha

My two front teeth on the top are kind of big, but I've never been called a beaver, so that's good. :-) My face is kinda round for my liking, but I can't change it, so why worry?

Like a lot of other females out there, I think my hips could be narrower, and I could have less fat on my belly, but I can either accept my figure for what it is, or decide to change it. I've decided that I want to accept it. :-)

Personally, I would never, and will never get plastic surgery. You can usually tell when someone has had something done (I don't like the fake, plastic look), and I would never want to not look like myself. The idea of permanently changing the way I look freaks me out, to be honest, ha ha

But if that's what you feel you want to do, go for it! I hope it works out for you. :-)

What Guys Said 14

• NOTHING! my look throws off people haha. Some people think I'm spanish and I'm like naaa. Some people think I wear eyeliner and I'm like naaa I just have double eye lids that gives the illusion. I've been complimented with the words cute and mysterious looking a lot.

Just be happy with who you are :). You have pretty almond shaped eyes btw.

• Well my height, but everything else I'm satisfied with.

• I wouldn't change anything about myself because I've learned that the human mind will never be perfectly happy about your physical state, even when people appear perfect looking they all have things they are insecure about. I think once people start changing things about themselves they usually find new things to become insecure about, so with me I've just accepted myself as is and I like the way I look, you should too you have quite a charming face :)

• sh*tttt, I wouldn't change anything really, maybe change not having a girlfriend tho, I'm tired of it. Seriously don't wrry bout your nose, your fine

• hmm I think you look amazing, plus you have a really cute nose. I have a few scars, but on the second thought they're memories and I kinda like them. Guess the only thing I'd want to change about me is my relationship status, but other than that I'm pretty happy

• I don't see anything wrong on your pictures: a nice face.

• Dammit. That's not really your picture. Otherwise there's nothing to hate about your face.

Or the rest of your body. Even if you are half my age. You're cute stuff.

I, on the other hand, need a head transplant badly.

• Sorry, you came too late to get Qeddafe's head transplanted on your neck

• Ha ha ha NOT. I guess I'd need somebody else's then. A moderator with rude comments. What next?

• I think you're worrying about it more than somebody else would. I guess I would change my nose too.

• Height and ears. I think my ears are too big. Guess I wish I was more muscular also but that can be changed.

• My height & confidence.

• Height and face.

• Honestly, I think I'd be too focused on your boobs to notice your nose. . .

• Ahahahah what is with guys on commenting on my t*ts on every question I ask,

• Yeah but even still. a lot of guys have 'the grass is greener' syndrome .

• Maybe. But you have to be careful not to confuse it with the grass-you-can-play-on-is-more-fun syndrome. That's why I asked if you were having sex with him. Sorry it didn[t work out.

• I felt from a bicycle and my nose got tilted , so I guess I need to have a surgery or something.

Lets see what happens ! Hope for my best !

• -Taller

-Bigger penis

-More attractive face

What Girls Said 15

• dude, don't get plastic surgery...

I'm pretty happy with myself the way I am. I don't really spend time thinking about what I'd change. If I had to choose something, though, I'd go with my skin. It's not awful or anything, but it could use some improvement.

• Yeah my skin is pretty nasty too. But it's getting better.

• I would change my:

Nose (sometimes I think it's to big and wide)

Lips (sometimes I think they're to small)

Stomach (it's fat and has stretch marks)

Thighs (fat, jiggly, stretch marks)

Butt (flat)

Stretch marks (all over my body: thighs, hips, shoulders, boobs, arms, stomach, legs, etc)

Skin (acne and seems dull a lot of the time)

that's all I can think of right now.

Sometimes I want to change these things, sometimes I don't care.

• I don't like my cheeks :/

• I have the same issue with my nose as you. I think it's fine from the front but awful from the side. I also hate the length/size of my chin, how small my eyes are, and how sallow my cheeks are.

Then there's also the small breasts, short torso, chubby stomach, small butt, not curvy enough hips, and huge thighs.

• I'd change the fact that I'm way too shy...but I couldn't think of something physical I would change at the moment except maybe that my teeth were whiter or something, must be feeling confident tonight lol.

• Yes, of course!

I hope to get an areola reduction sometimes after I turn 18 because 1) they are out of proportion to my breasts & 2) I dislike them

• The shape of my eyes and the fat cheeks.

• I would (will) get my nose fixed too. =) It's not symmetrical enough.

• I think your pretty

anyway id get a boob lift a nose job and fat injections in my but.. oh also lazer crap to get rid of my stretch marks and lipo in my tummy.

Pregnancy fn destroyed my body :(

• Most of that can be done though! With out surgery or anything too.

• Yea but I'm too lazy lol

Basically iv tried working out and stick to it for a month at the most lol

But I went from 115 to 104 and have kept it off np I just need to lose about 10 more

• eye color. mine are too dark.

• Eye color, and add more curve to my body. I'm flat. lol

• My butt. Lol - it's not insanely big but it's not small either so...ya...

• I'd like to get a boob job and then I'd like to get some excess skin cut off from down there... It doesn't bother guys, but it bothers me and makes me insecure.

• Overall I like my face and I think I am attractive.

If I could change anything though, I would improve my undereye area

Make my nose and forehead a little different-ski slope slightly narrower nose, and shorter forehead

And bigger lips

• Aww you look like my momma when she was young.

• Is that good? :/

• yeah you are cute.

but if you are not happy with your nose, then do cosmetic surgery. Do what makes you happy.