How to get my hair to brown (HELP PLEASE)

Last night I dyed my hair to a dark brown and came out to be like a black, I don't have any lemon juice and I can't drive, I have school tomorrow PLEASE help!

Most Helpful Girl

• lemon juice will ruin your hair,don't do that. just let it fade. and don't worry,i'm sure it looks fine,and even if it doesn't,we all have sh*tty experiences with our hair-it doesn't matter

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Don't worry, it will fade in a week or two. The same thing happened to me when I dyed mine dark brown.

• yep you'll just have to wait a week or two. mine always does that too.

• you could wash it a few times but it will dry out your hair so just wash it like every other day or so and the color will fade

• Its not the end of the world, it'll fade to brown soon enough. Don't put lemon juice on it, that'll f*** with the dye and make it go weird colors. Just wait it out. When you dye your hair dark brown at home it often comes out black.