Can I pull off skinny jeans and boots? Or am I too big?

My question got deleted the first time because I put it in the wrong category. Sorry for asking again, but I didn't get to read most of the answers. :-)

I have disgustingly huge hips and I don't want to look like a dumb overweight girl who's trying to wear skinny girl clothes, haha. However, I really like the idea/look of jeans and boots. So what do you think?

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetheart, there is NO weight or appearance requirement for jeans & boots. Definitely wear them.

Boots are one of the few that most girls can pull off. The only thing girls have to wear about with boots, well short girls do, is length cause if the boots are too "tall" then it can make a short girl look even shorter :/

You look fine, wear them.

Better 'huge' hips than none lmao(No offense to those of y'all w/o hips)

What Guys Said 4

• I like it

• YES you can pull it off girl :) keep on rockin'

• It looks good, you are not fat at all.

• You can pull it off...but I'd go different boots

What Girls Said 7

• yes you can pull it off

• You look lovely, dear.

• Yes, it looks really good on you. And you definitely don't have disgustingly huge hips. Your body shape looks fine.

Besides, guys tend to find it attractive when your hips are wider than your waist, so that's a plus for you. :P

• You look good in them!

• Go for it!

• You look okay, but you should lose some weight.

• I mean no offence, but you'll get more attention from guys if you're skinnier and about your hips, they should be smaller too. Sorry.

• It looks perfectly nice and fine, ignore the bitch who told you to lose weight, she is obviously taking out her issues on other people.

Besides guys like a high waist to hip ratio, if your hips are a lot bigger than your waist it is sexy!