How to get rid of "peach fuzz"?

I'm self-conscious of the hair on my cheeks, how can I get rid of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure but I know they make facial hair removal wax and cream you can buy almost anywhere. Waxing takes longer for hair to grow back. If you had the money you could get laser hair removal aswell. I don't think people would notice peach fuzz though, I never notice anyone's :)

What Guys Said 1

• isn't that just normal ? besides nobody probably notices ;-)

just don't try to shave it , you'll get a beard lol

What Girls Said 6

• Forget about it. A lot of girls have it. It's there for a reason. If you get rid of it, you'll have to keep getting rid of it, and on one occasion that you get rid of it, you could end up with an allergic reaction which will be a lot more noticeable than peach fuzz.

• If its on your face- leave it alone, we all have it and no one cares.

if its on your ass- leave it- peach fuzz is better than a hairy ass, or a prickly ass you have to shave all the time.

• I guess you can try waxing, but honestly, just leave it alone. Everyone has peach fuzz. Just be glad you don't have to worry about skin allergies, KP, acne, and combo oily skin. -.-

• maybe try waxing? it might help or biore strips

• I wouldn't wax "peach fuzz" off your face, just saying'

That would be pretty painful to wax every inch of your face.. and kind of pointless. Anyways, everyone has it and no one notices it, I'd leave it be. (:

• Lazer