Girls would you wear any of those bikinis?

1 - link 2 - link

3 - link

4 - link

Not in public of course by all means, but we have a private pool and I think those bikinis are ridiculously hot.

Also which of those do you like best?

1 - link

2 - link

3 - link

thanks for you help

ok, but would wear them every once in a while to do your boyfriend a favor? assuming he pays for them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think the bikinis you posted are ugly and not sexy, lol. If my partner wanted me to wear something extra sexy for the pool (if it were a private pool and it would just be him and I there), I might consider a compromise with something like:

link or link

As for the lingerie you posted, I like the 3rd one best.

• Those bikinis are MUCH better, lol. I don't even do the bikini thing but I'd feel way more comfortable in one of those that covers better even though they're still sheer. =P

What Girls Said 18

• Eww, why would anyone want to wear those? They look uncomfortable and have absolutely no purpose outside of looking slutty. There are certain bikinis that are tiny and look cute for a spring break retreat, but seriously, paying money for those is sheer stupidity.

Second question, the first one has really cute colors, but I like the second one's "survivor" cuts. Depends what the occasion is.

• God no. I'm not comfortable having that much of my body exposed in such an awkward way, lmao, I think those are hideous. I'd rather just be naked, especially if it's a private pool.

As for your second question, I like the first link best, if I have to choose.

• what the ACTUAL f*** is that? aw hell nah I wouldn't wear that. I prefer these link link

• Probably not. Might as well wear nothing at that point.

• If my boyfriend wants it so badly I'd wear them, sure. but otherwise I don't see any point in wearing them. I don't see a difference between wearing those and going out butt naked XD they don't cover anything. I'd prefer it if at least my genitals are covered for hygene's sake...

• They're pretty dang ugly. But yeah I'd wear them for my (someday) husband or whatever if he really was into them or something for some strange reason...but I don't get the point..might as well be naked lol.

Andd I like the 1st one best by far.

• Hell no ! I don't know if I'd feel comfortable wearing those types of "strings" around my hypothetical boyfriend.

And the first lingerie one is cute.

• No, those don't look comfortable. I'd rather wear nothing at all, since it's basically the same thing as wearing those bikinis.

I love the first lingerie you linked to, dislike the two others.

• I would NEVER wear any of those, they're so trashy. As for the lingerie, I like link 1 the best.

• HELL NO!

and I like link 1

• bikinis: Hell no.

lingerie: the 1st and the 3rd

• First links: NO!

Second links: Yes :D

• on update: yeah for a boyfriend of course, but not for a pool party with bunch of his friends.

• lol no of course not. I wouldn't want my girlfriend to go out like that either, that's why I said not in public

• I wouldn't wear any of them

i feel like I'm watching softcore p*rn

• @ update: I would consider it like lingerie not an honest swim suit. so in that case sure I'd wear it as meant to be foreplay like with skimpy lingerie.

• I don't think any of those are very attractive, and I'm pretty sure I'd look better in something else. But I'd wear it for my boyfriend if it were just the 2 of us.

• I like lingerie 3 the best, and I would not wear the bikinis. I think they are just ugly and there is a difference between sexy-trashy and just sexy. Being naked and having sex is not trashy but there's just something trashy that doens't sit well with me and those bikinis.

• why were those honestly? if you have a private pool we can show up naked !

• yeah those "bikini's" are kinda pointless no? lol I'd just get in nude I mean why bother?

also I like the 2nd one and the 3rd one is ok...hate the first one :)

What Guys Said 2

• As I guy even I have to say those suits are UGLY!

• a little skimpy...