No Shave November. Are you going to partake?

Ugh. I hate, hate, hate facial hair on guys. I can tolerate MILD scruff but I was joking around with the guy I'm dating and he says I met him at the wrong time because it's going to be November soon and that means...

No-Shave-November. Guys, do you do it?

And ladies, do you do it?

LOL. I know that when winter comes, I get lazy and will skip shaving my legs sometimes. Sue me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. And I'm waiting for no fap February as well.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

What Guys Said 16

• I've never heard of it. My facial hair grows slowly enough to only have to shave twice a week, and I don't deviate from that regardless of time of year or anything.

• Well I shave every other day because I grow hair quickly. I do keep a light goatee but no I won't partake in it, the only thing I shave is my face and some other places on my body but really that's about it.

• Movember. I almost forgot about that.

link

link

And the Wikipedia page link

With my memory I almost forgot. I lied. I lied. Okay? Sue me. I lied.

I forgot totally.

So thanks for reminding me.

• Hadn't heard of noshave November. On the other hand, I _have_ heard of Movember, where you grow a mustache, generally in support of prostate cancer awareness, in November.

• I totally forgot about this until I read this question again. But I will probably keep how I normally am with my facial hair, just a little scruff sometimes and then complete shave. I usually like a clean face though.

• I don't shave anymore I just use scissors to cut really really short so it just looks like stubble. I use to shave when I woke up at 7 am and by 7 pm it already looked like I never shaved.

• I was thinking about it but I decided not to, I think I look better clean shaven anyways... plus it gets itchy and then it becomes a pain in the ass, although I do like the fact that you can stroke your beard when in deep thought, makes me feel like a proper scientist hahahahaha :P

• Probably not because I can't stand my neck itching. Besides, never know when I might get an opportunity and I'd rather not irritate her inner thighs.

• Sounds fun

• Thinking about it, probably.

• I can't stand not being shaven, it's itchy as hell. Who the hell thought of "no shave November?" :| I'm not taking part in it at all. Itchy ftl.

• No I'm not. I look better clean shaven. I'm told I look like a bum when I don't shave

• I only shave ewhen I feel like it. Plus I think having facial hair is a more manly look.

• I am seriously contemplating doing it but we'll have to see how ridiculous I end up looking...

• Would be nice to not shave for a month, but I'm sure I will shave in November.

• Hypocrite

• How am I a hypocrite?

• I never said I forget, I make a conscious choice not to.

And it's not being a hypocrite. There isn't a guy rubbing my legs or kissing my legs. Wtf?

Answer the question or gtfo because this answer can be categorized as nonsense and removed.

• Actually, it can't be..and you know you're being a hypocrite. You said "you forget to shave". What if I said you should shave your legs but I "forgot to shave my face". By the way, free country, I can say what I want.

What Girls Said 5

• OMG! TIA! I love it when my man? LMAO anyway, I love it when he

doesn't shave for a few days! OMG! its SO HOT! I could...ummm..

well, anyway, I LOVE IT. NO, I don't like long ass beards...but, I do

LOVE it when he goes a week or two without shaving! MMMM! YUMMY! LMAO

• Oh, and of course I skip a few shaves..LMAO especially I don't see my 'man' or bf...haha

• LOL nice.

• I get really slow growth on my legs anyway, so if I shave tonight, I could easily pull off no-shave November.

• OMG! LUCKY! I mean, I have to shave like once a week to keep it sexy..lmao

• U mean you don't shave everyday? ha Totally kidding! Yeah, I'm more willing to let it slide a little in the winter (not too bad though)...

• Oh sh*t, I forgot. Gotta go cancel my bikini waxing appointments.

• well...i don't mind it all.. I really think we should let guys do what they want to do at least for a month. its not necessary to always look their best and shave it off just because some girls don't like it. and no m not going to partake.

• "let guys do what they want to go at least for a month". LOL..are we robots? do women really control men? ...and women say men are controlling. ha!

• lol... I didn`t mean it like that. I was talking about expectations that women have from men and giving it a rest at least for a month.