What do you think of girls with abs?

I take care of my body - eat healthy, cardio half an hour a day and lift small weights. It's not like I'm a hardcore 'gym-mie' but I like to look good. recently my abs have started to be more defined and I wanted to know what guys thought of girls with abs?

like these;;

link

and

link

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys on here aren't into the whole healthy/fit/being in shape look, so you might get some negative answers.

I tend to associate with athletes, guy athletes & they usually like that type of body, but they don't discriminate against a skinny-fat body either.

2|0
    0|0
    • thanks for the warning.. and the advice :)

• You're very right abt guys on this site not liking the "in shape" look.

I can't see a reason why NOT to like a female that's in shape. :)

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's pretty downright amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like toned body best

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's too skinny for me. I like a girl where I can't see her abs or ribs thank you. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Abs like that are fine anything more muscular is nasty. Boobs and having a nice ass is more important

0|0
    0|0
  • as long her ribs is not there then I love it when women take care of her body because I'm fitness freak you can see why on profile pic speak for itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would appreciate the work she put in on her body, that's for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. Abs are cool on a girl, but nowhere near as nice as a big pair of t*ts.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think the second picture is more of what guys like. The other guy may be too muscular.

0|1
    0|0
  • Am I really the only one that thinks they're too big?

0|0
    0|0
  • the first lady is pretty sinewy I don't know that a lot of guys would find that attractive but the 2nd girl has a more feminine looking muscle tone and I think guys would probably find her hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • My abs are like the second pic but I rarely do anything and sometimes I don't even eat healthy. I have no idea why I even have abs. It's like all of my muscle is concentrated on my stomach because my arms are twigs and my legs are somewhat fatty.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and to answer the question I don't think guys mind abs like the ones you showed but I think most guys wouldn't be into anything more muscular.