New hair style: Shaved on one side, Long hair on the other side?

(Can't post polls yet :( )

What's everyone's opinion of the new hairstyle where girls shave one side of their head and leave the other side with long hair?

A: Love It

B: Hate it

C: Indifferent

D: Hope it's a short trend and goes away soon

Personally: I think it's really unattractive and reminds me of dykes from the 90s.

stylenews.*****stylewatch.com/2009/05/22/cassies-shaved-head-maintenance-touch-ups-every-3-days/

Here's an example. replace ***** with people. I can't have links until I'm xper level 4

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it!

• ;)

• Thanks for BA! :)

What Girls Said 8

• C.

It depends on your hair type and the shape of your face.

• it was cool in the beginning,but it quickly became one of those things everybody does and thinks makes them special. so at first I loved it,then I was indifferent and now I hate it.

• I saw a pic of a girl like that and I thought SHE looked cute but I really don't like it, I would NEVER do that to my hairlol

• TRASHY.

• B !

• B: hate it

• this hairstyle is pretty old

it looks edgy and cute on the right girl like cassie can pull it off but 95% of people cannot

i prefer a slight moderation where only a section of the hair is shaved, not the entire side, and that section can't be shaved BALD, just close cropped like this: link link link basically I love it on OTHER PPL but I would never do that to my hair

• I need an example. Sometimes It can look good but most of the time it looks way wrong.

• I think her hair looks stupid. It would look better if the short side was at least a quarter of an inch and the longer part was shorter and more curly.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!