If a girl has done something different to her hair?

Guys how often do you notice if a girls done something different to her hair? Like a different hair style/hair color or if she decides to get it cut. Does that change the way you feel about a girl if she does any said things?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never notice unless she points it out.

What Guys Said 6

• If it's a girl I like, then I notice every little detail - hair color / style, fingernails, new clothes, etc - and usually compliment her on any changes. If it's anyone else, then probably not.

• If I'm paying attention to a girl already I might notice a change but MOST of the time a girl can dye her hair red and I won't notice

• I notice but I usually don't point it out. It always come back to bite me though when I hear how I never pay and don't care enough...ugh

• Ah the joys of dealing with unsatisfied women, but at least you notice. The reason why most of us women snap back is because we over think about how well our new hair style looks and we want every one to notice because I took x amount of time and effort to make it look nice.But when we don't get that attention we can get a little ticked off. Some verbally express that emotional toll; while other women like myself tend to let it go and enjoy our new hairstyle for ourselves.

• I feel so much better now

• if I see her often I notice the change, specially if she means something to me like if I'm willing to get to know her (cause she will be under my microscope), and as "FierceMegan" said I like the just-woken-up look

• If I see them often I'll notice in like 2 seconds and it can make a girl more attractive or uglyier

• Yes ill notice it if she's someone I like, or I talk to.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the guy, and He has to be really paying attention. Some guys just don't notice, but that doesn't mean they like the girl any less. Or they do notice, but they don't think it is a big deal. SOme guys think bed head is sexy. lol

• Platinum blond to black. Yes, he will notice. Just pointing out the obvious lol.

• lol I sure hope so because if he didn't then, I would deff be worried for him.