Do guys like the innocent look?

everyone tells me I look really innocent, guys and girls, and its bugging the crap out of me :/ I wanna look more edgy but no matter what, I always get 'omg I can't believe you did that, you look so innocent!'

i drink and smoke lol not to get reactions out of people though haha

help?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the innocent look, because in looking at the girl she looks like someone you could bring home to your mother. And it's awesome when they have a dark sexy side haha.I don't think most guys want a girl who looks like she's covered in STD's haha.

What Guys Said 4

• yesssssssssssss

Oh :/ the smoke part ruined it.

• sorry :/ I don't do it often lol just every once in a while :)

• :) that's cool I guess. but looking innocent is awesome :]

• Innocent is hot. Always a turn on for me.

Always has been.

• Kissing a girl that smokes is like kissing an ash tray...it's just nasty

• The innocent look definitely has its own sexiness to it. Plus if we find out your not so innocent most of the time its usually an awesome surprise. But if your looking to get rid of it well then you might be talking about a make over with your body and your attitude.

What Girls Said 3

• We can trade! I always look harsh and edgy when I don't smile which scares of a lot of people :( I want to look cute and innocent but aaaahh we always want what we can't get right? lol xD

• I think you should embrace it. It's a look that isn't very common. Besides, it is possible to be innocent looking with an edge.

• What you mean by looking innocent? Its your body or how you dress?

Because you can change it with your wardrobe... I am actually a veryyyyy innocent girl I am petite I don't drink, smoke or any other drugs, and I am not easy at all, but I don't want people to notice all that and I dress more edge like a rebel, lol

People don't think I am inoccent at all ...