Under Arm Hair.....Attractive?

Is it sexy for a guy to keep his under arm hair or to shave it? Eye brows plucked or unplucked? Facial hair shaved or unshaved? Hairy legs or shaved legs? What are your thoughts? I pluck my brows to keep it looking well kept. I don't shave my legs, but I keep a well kept stuble on my face.

Most Helpful Girl

• A man having underarm hair is fine and having hairy legs is fine as well. Plucked eyebrows are good and a bit of stubble on the face can be sexy. If you start shaving all of these areas you will look a bit gay.

• I agree! I just have very a bush of underarm hair that I cringe at when I look at it. So, I shaved it tonight. I just don't want the hotties that I'm dating to think I'm starting to get a little weird on them. Starting to get a little flamey? If you know what I mean. I'll stop at plucking my brows and shaving my underarm. Everything else, I'm fine with!

What Girls Said 9

• Personally, I hate the idea of a guy spending longer in front of the mirror than I do.

But that doesn't mean I don't like a man who takes care of himself.

Plucking eyebrows can be okay - as long as it's not excessive - just to keep them in shape - and would certainly do a lot of guys big favors; but don't go overboard. Just get rid of the erroneous hairs.

Generally speaking I'd say - unless you have reasons such as sports - don't shave your legs - it's a bit effeminate. The same with underarm hair - but again, if you're conscious of it, trimming it a little couldn't hinder a guys chances.

Facial hair is more of personal preference; but a bit of a shadow can be sexy, as can a clean shave, or a beard - as long as which ever you go for it well kept.

• Under arm hair and leg hair is meant to be there, just keep it clean. Faces I can go either way. I love it when they are smooth and I love it when they are scruffy. We aren't picky. Eyebrows can be plucked, but don't shape them. Just pluck the strays.

• Omg don't shave your legs! biggest turn off. It's so weird but really hairy arms on guys is SUCH a turn on to me! Like animal instincts turn on. Keep all your hair, it makes you a man and that's sexy. Just make sure everything's clean and smells nice.

• I prefer a guy's under arm with hair. It's manlier I guess, just trim it.(:

Eye brows, plucked or unplucked doesn't really matter to me.

Facial hair: usually shaved, but some guys look sexy with facial hair.

I prefer hairy legs, but it really doesn't matter.

(:

• I prefer a guy to be hairless completely except the hair on his head. It's up to the individual girl, but don't change yourself just for a girl, if she doesn't like you for who you are then she doesn't deserve your attention.. so do whatever you want to do to yourself ^_^

• Guys please keep your underarm hair. You're a human, as well as a man, it's okay to have a little hair ;) As long as you don't look like Chewbacca (very few people do) whatever body hair you have is fine.

• i like it when its well groomed :]

• I'm fine with all male body hair except chest/back hair

X3

• Don't care about anything but the underarm hair! Ew!

What Guys Said 2

• TRIM my freind, TRIM the armpit hair, don't shave it off. eyebrows:pluck it dude, get rid of the unabrow, facial hair, keep it neat one way or the other. key is to show women you take care of yourself, the only concern with a little stubble is that women MAY not like it when you kiss them or eat at the Y

• Eeew... dude, just use clippers if you are that worried about it. You know, take the hedge down to grass.

J