How much do you weigh people?

I think there is a bug since the admin won't give me an explanation on why this quesiton was removed. Either that or a really fat offended super mod.

What is your weight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Word it different. Ask, "How much do you weigh, are you comfortable with it?" And in the description add some bullsh*t about health and categorize it under health.

• Oh yes because we need more people associating weight with health.

• you're right about being in shape doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy, but chances are better that someone in good shape is healthier than someone who is obese. I just read your post below and there's no point in beating yourself up about if you can't help it. I really wasn't trying to be rude, but if you have no control over it then don't worry about it.

• I never beat myself up about it, I'm not ashamed of my weight.

Also, sorry dIO_oIb for arguing all over your answer, haha.

What Girls Said 13

• I just have to post in this now that I'm all pissed off about stereotypes.

This is me: link

Notice the numbers. Yet I exercise an hour a day and I eat healthier than most thinner people I know. My cholesterol, blood pressure, heart rate, glucose, etc. are all perfect. I'm not "in denial" by calling myself healthy, I know it for a fact because I get check-ups and I take care of myself.

The only thing you can determine by looking at a fat person is your own stereotypes and prejudices toward fat people.

• aww, its okay. I never said that, it was that idiot above

there could be a lot of reasons why you are overweight

• @cun7n1nja Ah yes, PCOS buddies :)

@Evangelina Yeah, throughout my teens, I tried several times to lose weight, but it either didn't work or came back. So now I'm just focusing on my health regardless of the number on the scale, and I've honestly never felt better, physically or mentally.

• @Queenofpeen: High five!

@Evangelina: Yeah, I have the same issue. Seriously the only time I've ever lost any significant amount of weight was when I was using meth, lmao. And I wasn't even consciously trying. I lost about 25 pounds over the course of like a year, and of course gained it back when I quit everything, but I don't lose weight easily -naturally-. I don't really gain easily either, but seem to sit right around 190-195, no matter what my diet and exercise routine is.

• im 127 and 5ft 3inch. I'm a figure skater and when you look at me I look like I only weigh 90lbs >.< it kinda sucks...

• 124, 5'3

• It has been fluctuating because I am sick and I have to drink tons of fluids! So I am not sure but I think I lost 2-5 lbs.

• 5''6 127lbs

• 117lbs 5ft4

• 5'1 and 126

• 170 pounds and I am 5'6. I believe a lot of my weight is in my breasts..Lol

• 148pounds 5'7

• 54 kg

• so your question was deleted and yet you ask the same one again...?

and I weigh 105

• 5"6 > 164

I feel as though ranting, (Not directed at you asker, lol)

I consider myself overweight (And if you take the time to google my bmi, it would as well.)

I dance 4 days a week, workout 6 and do "at home" workouts, this includes things such as stretching and exercises specified to aide my dancing at the time.

Now I have a really weak immune system, I am sick almost all of the time but other than that I would consider myself pretty healthy and fit. Though, you won't see me jumping in the pool with a bikini on, or wearing revealing outfits, why? Because like queenofpeen is saying its the perception and the stereotypes of people that make someone like me feel overweight.

And just by the way, bmi does over and under estimate muscle and lack of.

• YES :)

I dislike the term "overweight" so much because it implies that there is a correct weight for someone to be, regardless of their muscle mass, frame, and body shape. And society of course implies that you are less attractive and less "valuable" if you don't meet a certain standard. It's rubbish. Don't be afraid to take up space, to let yourself be seen. We all have that right.

• 6 and a half stone but I'm only 4ft 10

What Guys Said 6

• 5' 11.75" and 205lbs. Though, that's down from 260, and I'm hoping to continue at least maybe 175... Apparently when people get about 5lbs from their target weight they plateau all too often, and though I want to be 180, I'll say 175 so I plateau at the right time :P

• 13 stone 5

• 6'1 175

• 5'10 and 155 pounds.

• 175lbs 5'11

• 5' 11 1/2" and 200 pounds