How much of an issue is a bad haircut?

I just got a haircut and it didn't go as well as I thought it would. I don't have a very complicated hairstyle, but it was cut waaaaaay shorter than I thought it would. It's basically a really short buzz cut and combined with my light hair (if it's cut this short it's pretty much blond) it doesn't look great in my opinion and it will probably take a few weeks before my hair is long enough again that it looks normal.

So my question is what would you think if you saw a guy/girl who just got a haircut that you don't like? Do you care?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. It's there hair.

If you see someone, wearing something you don't like, acting a way you don't like, saying something you don't agree with, or even having an appearance or physic you that doesn't appeal to you -

i'm sure you don't take it to heart and take the time to, in your mind, passionately criticize, cringe and complain over how they don't make any sense of appeal, in your eyes.

What would be the point in that? To aggravate yourself? And be a hypocritical, ignorant, bitter, unlikable character?

Everyone has opinions. But to merely criticize, just for the un-fulfilling sensation of bitterness, and nothing else, isn't in most peoples interests.

Everyone's welcome to have their own opinions, approaches, personalities, styles, interests etc... So why do people have the right to criticize others for there independent traits?

It is hypocritical. To have only one perception of things, and one set of judgement.

Who says what's right and wrong? No one, everyone different. In all senses.

Everyone should have the right to feel comfortable with who they are, and not be judged for it.

So purely the majority do not gain anything out of shallowly judging others with no right, no valid reason to do so.

If they like it, they like it. If they don't they don't. Only the bitter people with criticism, and usually, they are looking to criticism because it full fills them in a way, to think of people as less worthy.

Therefore in their shallow mind, in comparison, they seem more desirable. But we all know that's not the case.

There a very very small minority, and there not worth the worry. So the majority of people will answer, no, it does effect them in any way - what hair cut you have.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not. Usually the person with the haircut is the only one to notice it.

Unless the person needs a drastic make-over, there's no need for me to overreact to someone else's all. It's not that I don't care, but really, what is there to do but wait for the hair to grow back? Anything else would just be splitting hairs. (Lol.)

• Nah. A Guy with a good personality and a goofy haircut is irresistible :)

• ehmm, yeah, I care, if it's like a first impression kind of thing. Hair is just in the overall 'looks'.

Sorry, just honesty.

But if like I already knew the person, I wouldn't care.

• not an issue. hair grows back

What Guys Said 0