What color should I dye my hair?

My hair is a dark blonde/golden brown color what color would you to dye my hair? Something natural and would look good.

P.s its long if that matters and my style is more dark, but I do wear bright things sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hair looks great has is in my opinion! Since you like to wear bright colors. I would do something dark.

I would not go straight DARK Black cause it's been known to mess with the health of your hair and not look natural.

I personally would do your hair in 3N ... It is a Deep Brown/Black color that goes on the hair in foam style and made by John Frieda!

Let me see if I can find you a picture real quick =)

link

• Lol why do I get the feeling you either do hair or you've done hair? that > Lol Wow probably not what you wanna hear, but Is that your real picture? If so you're completely gorgeous and if your hair is even darker you should go natural :D < was my comment. Hair was one of my occupations too. Lol from construction to truck driving, engineering producing and writing and computer tech, messed up huh? But you know, her skin tones, her hair, she's beautiful. Me say darker if anything :D

• SAAAAAY WUTTT? ^ ^ ^ What's UP with that lol. Was suppose to be anonymous. Wow thanks GaG!

What Guys Said 5

• A dark crimson... But that might just be my desire to see nothing but seas of gingers...

:P

knowmeyourself mentioned the golden blond streaks, and I think I'd second that if it's done well, I tend to like that look on gals. Your color looks awesome already, really, so I wouldn't change it if I were you, but the golden blond could mesh well.

• turqoise likw your shirt

• Looks great the way it is...but..if you MUST monkey with it...knowmeyourself's suggestion...

• Lol Wow probably not what you wanna hear, but Is that your real picture? If so you're completely gorgeous and if your hair is even darker you should go natural :D

• haha thanks :)

• Lol I came back to say you're welcome, but you didn't have to thank me :) But by the way when I took a lot at your picture I noticed it says you're from Louisiana , you wouldn't happen to be a Cajun girl by chance would you?

• dat black.

What Girls Said 3