Do you have a belly? What kind of belly do you have?

I want this to be a question every GAGer answers !

Which of these do you have (THIS IS THE POLL), AND which one of these do you find attractive on the opposite gender (THIS IS IN YOUR ANSWER) ?be honest !

***THIS IS ASSUMING IN THE RELAXED STATE... NO SUCKING IN OR FLEXING***

• A defined six pack
  • A flat stomache
  • A slight belly
  • A visible belly
  • A beer belly
answer the second part of the question too, which one of these do you find attractive on the opposite gender
so it seems most guys "C" and after are out of luck when it comes to attracting women

Most Helpful Girl

• Me: flat except for just after a major meal. (Thanksgiving, lol.)

Attracted to: flat except for just after a major meal.

• hahaha! I know what you mean girl! and then you get food choma! :P

• It's the one time of the year I absolutely make sure I'm not wearing clothing that hugs, lol. I like a nice chunky sweater and a nap after an unbelievable meal like the one my fam and I pull together.

What Girls Said 15

• I have a slight belly when I sit lol its not completely flat when I stand either but I'm currently working on this and for what I find attractive on guys..i LOVE bigger guys like chubba guys lol so I like the 'gut' look :)

• I've got a flat stomach, and I prefer a flat or toned stomach on guys, though I'm not too hard and fast on that. I don't mind a little something.

• I don't have a belly that sticks out like a lot of girls who are small with the little lumps. I just have fat around the middle that's kinda even if that makes sense. A six pack is Super sexy but I don't mind if a guy has a little belly just not a beer belly

• It varies if I drink water/some other fluid or not. That area is weird because I do have a bit of a belly but you can still see my ribs and hip bones.

• I have a flat stomach...but ONLY from eating right.

• I don't prefer 6 packs..I actually prefer a slight belly on my man..and yay! he has one! =D

• "GAGer" sounds like another word for bulimic.

• I have a little belly when I sit but when I stand up it's flat, and I could be attracted to any of the options but mostly B

• I have a pretty visible belly, but it's soft, not round and firm like a beer belly.

I don't find beer bellies OR insanely muscular abs attractive, but other than that, I like 'em all.

• I'm flat and do NOT find it attractive when a guy has a beer belly. If they do,I move on to the next guy.

• what about slight belly?

• I have a flat stomach due to athletics (ok only running). And though I swoon over six packs, I wouldn't turn away a guy with a slight belly.

• Completely flat

• I have a flat stomache and I could be attracted to a, b and c, although a/b would be more perfect ofcourse (:

• completely flat

• i have a slight belly. when I sit down though it becomes visible! blah lol its nothing major but something I work hard on getting rid of! lol

• My stomach's flat. (:

• I like a flat stomach on a guy as well.

• can you move this question to "other" ?

• I can't move questions to different categories unfortunately.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm C, which is also what I find attractive in the opposite gender. B and D are okay too.

• I'm just a little bit pregnant.

• A slight belly

• Quite flat, I don't really have a belly hanging out even relaxed

• I have like a six pack, but I have my fair share of chub around the love handles so its more of a four pack. :P So I voted "A slight belly".

• @update well that just ruins my day. Guess I'll have to go gay cause I obviously can't attract a woman with my chub! :P

• I would say mines like between C and D, but closer to D maybe, lol. I'm not fat by any means tho...

• c or d varies a lot

• mines like con-caved at the moment. I need to gain some weight

• I got a slight belly and I'm cool with options 1 through 4.

• I don't have a "Defined six pack" but you can see it a bit... so I'm kinda a mix of A and B :/

• a beat-up belly, from yesterday

• @update: yes and it sucks. I never thought I looked that bad.